testtest

"The Armory Life" Fall 2022 Issue

i had a rather large collection, year by year, month by month issues of Playboy, including such issues as Jimmy Carter's "lusting after women":, John Wayne's epic interview when he made "racial comments", the Swedish Bikini Team layout, and many unknown then soon to be very well known supermodels, like Elle Macpherson, Cheryl Tiegs, and i think Christie Brinkley, BUT, many of those gals were NOT nude, but in sexy clothing if i recall.

for several years, i was saving them all neatly wrapped up in plastic, the paper to preserve for the day of "high dollars" selling..

that went bust........none of them had any more value than newspaper stand prices.....

and by the way, my Mrs, never had any problems with that, she figured that would make me leave her alone....

1 by 1, they all got tossed into the garbage....and i highly doubt the garbage man found them, being all wrapped up, and then put into ordinary trash bags, where the truck with the "grab arm", scoops them up and dumps them into the truck.

and so it goes.........i get them (magazines, newspapers, famous Hawaiian sports legends (a pamphlet), and i may read them, look at the pictures, then i toss them...........

what's to keep...??

i only "hoard" important things like, guns, ammo, reloading components, and the occasional case of Snickers candy bars.
I tried hoarding Snickers but they just don't last very long. Most of the time they never make it home. 🤣

From a September 6 SA press release -

"Currently, recipients of The Armory Life print magazine are selected from Springfield Armory warranty registrants. Each receive a full year’s worth (four issues) of the magazine. Individual copies are available for purchase here as well."

I just donn't see where you can sign up for a subscription to the magazine.
Individual copies are available for purchase here as well."

i don't think it's a yearly subscription we can buy..??

sorry, but "if" it is a single copy..???

$10 is just too much.

i'd have been a buyer at maybe $5.00

or a "yearly" (4 issues) at say maybe $30. for a pay in full deal.

another good reason to register your warranty for ANY gun you buy....recalls, magazines, free % off coupons, etc.

i had a rather large collection, year by year, month by month issues of Playboy, including such issues as Jimmy Carter's "lusting after women":, John Wayne's epic interview when he made "racial comments", the Swedish Bikini Team layout, and many unknown then soon to be very well known supermodels, like Elle Macpherson, Cheryl Tiegs, and i think Christie Brinkley, BUT, many of those gals were NOT nude, but in sexy clothing if i recall.

for several years, i was saving them all neatly wrapped up in plastic, the paper to preserve for the day of "high dollars" selling..

that went bust........none of them had any more value than newspaper stand prices.....

and by the way, my Mrs, never had any problems with that, she figured that would make me leave her alone....

1 by 1, they all got tossed into the garbage....and i highly doubt the garbage man found them, being all wrapped up, and then put into ordinary trash bags, where the truck with the "grab arm", scoops them up and dumps them into the truck.

and so it goes.........i get them (magazines, newspapers, famous Hawaiian sports legends (a pamphlet), and i may read them, look at the pictures, then i toss them...........

what's to keep...??

i only "hoard" important things like, guns, ammo, reloading components, and the occasional case of Snickers candy bars.
The pages were probably all stuck together anyway.

F I N A L L Y received my Fall 2022 issue today. 😁
1663444986577.png

From a September 6 SA press release -

"Currently, recipients of The Armory Life print magazine are selected from Springfield Armory warranty registrants. Each receive a full year’s worth (four issues) of the magazine. Individual copies are available for purchase here as well."

I just donn't see where you can sign up for a subscription to the magazine.
Interesting. I was wondering how I got it.

Makes sense, I just registered my Hellcat Pro before I received it

Back