testtest

The Armory Life social channels

Mike H.

Editor, The Armory Life
Staff member
Hey gang,

Have you followed us on our social sites? It’s a fast and easy way to stay connected and share our content with your friends and family.

Check it out:

Facebook @thearmorylife
Instagram @thearmorylife
Twitter @TheArmoryLife_

You'll also get to see exclusive content there that you won't see anywhere else, like our Armory Life "Funnies" series by renowned artist Dick Kramer (http://www.dickkramer.com/).

81015588_3414179198653856_2065515026084528128_o.jpg

78692246_3311418668929910_6236101890258501632_o.jpg

Those are great . I , however , don't do face book , twitter , or instagram. Many do and I am sure they will be thankful you started them.
I'm with you Papa, nothing against Springfield Armory, I'm just overly paranoid on being that visible on "the Net". Heck, it was a major undertaken to convince myself to join this forum which is a first for me ('the power of the gun compels me').

I'm with you Papa, nothing against Springfield Armory, I'm just overly paranoid on being that visible on "the Net". Heck, it was a major undertaken to convince myself to join this forum which is a first for me ('the power of the gun compels me').

I belong to several gun forums but just flat don't like face book . I don't know anything about the other two so don't have anything against them. I figure I have lived this many years without them , I can live what few years I have left without them. ;)

I like the cartoons! Thanks for the tip on the social media links, unfortunately I avoid these like the plague. I don't even use a smart phone.

Back