testtest

The Best Ghost Gun

You can actually go to jail for 6 months in Massachusetts or get a $1000 dollar fine for making or owning a sling shot in Massachusetts......🤯

Side not by you saying everything in Massachusetts is illegal you are breaking the law there.....😜

They haven't banned left turns yet, but I am sure that's coming.

You can actually go to jail for 6 months in Massachusetts or get a $1000 dollar fine for making or owning a sling shot in Massachusetts......🤯

Side not by you saying everything in Massachusetts is illegal you are breaking the law there.....😜
Living in Connecticut for 54 years and having to travel through Massachusetts to visit family in Vermont usually 2-3 times a year mostly on my motorcycle I would carry my dads revolver and was always stressed out that I would get stopped and end up in jail.

Living in Connecticut for 54 years and having to travel through Massachusetts to visit family in Vermont usually 2-3 times a year mostly on my motorcycle I would carry my dads revolver and was always stressed out that I would get stopped and end up in jail.
You are a true rebel! You would have been ok if you were in a gang and a repeat offender. Otherwise, you would be toast.

Be careful because even having ammunition making components in Massachusetts is illegal there. A guy in Lynn, MA was charged for this very crime a few years back when he was found to be in possession of a few spent shell casing's....🤯

I know someone that did not have a license to carry (LTC) who got in a lot of trouble for one of these.
Illegal possession of ammunition.

1599600913990.jpeg

I know someone that did not have a license to carry (LTC) who got in a lot of trouble for one of these.
Illegal possession of ammunition.

View attachment 9859
The most screwed up thing about this is because of Massachusetts draconian laws you can be charged with a crime so nonsensical that it will leave lasting negative impressions on you for the rest of your life. You may never be able to legally posses a firearm again in your home state after being charged for something so stupid in MA....😡

The most screwed up thing about this is because of Massachusetts draconian laws you can be charged with a crime so nonsensical that it will leave lasting negative impressions on you for the rest of your life. You may never be able to legally posses a firearm again in your home state after being charged for something so stupid in MA....😡
For sure. Now you have a record, and not just any record, you have been charged with a "gun law violation". Good luck applying for a job around here with that one.

Back