The Browning's are in from Springfield

Domar1291

Master Class
And not leaving

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_095046492.jpg
    IMG_20220730_095046492.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 126
Personally I won't be buying any more guns from this manufacturer..I purchased a new 9mm hellcat when they came out and due to medical problems I haven't been able to fire it yet .. I also purchased the extra magazine which was unable to hold the amount of rounds it advertised. That being said, I happened to be looking at new hellcats thinking with inflation the price had to go up and maybe I could sell it and not take a great loss..WRONG the price dropped like a anvil in a roadrunner cartoon.. like close to half what I paid.. I've never seen any of my other weapons drop like that.. enjoy your weekend..

Personally I won't be buying any more guns from this manufacturer..I purchased a new 9mm hellcat when they came out and due to medical problems I haven't been able to fire it yet .. I also purchased the extra magazine which was unable to hold the amount of rounds it advertised. That being said, I happened to be looking at new hellcats thinking with inflation the price had to go up and maybe I could sell it and not take a great loss..WRONG the price dropped like a anvil in a roadrunner cartoon.. like close to half what I paid.. I've never seen any of my other weapons drop like that.. enjoy your weekend..

And the retail prices going up and down drastically after they leave the manufacturer is thier fault how? You buy at the height of a gun run when prices are high and want to sell when prices are dropping is not thier fault. You picked the wrong time to buy and sell, that's on you.

I dont buy to resell, i like them all to much

there is this thing called, "factory warranty and factory service", they all offer it.

i had GREAT service for my Kimber a couple of months ago. many here have had GREAT factory service from S/A.

these companies want happy customers, as happy customers make for great advertising and MORE sales.

my Hellcat, runs great. always did.

you said you haven't fired it yet, due to MEDICAL problems?

so that's the fault of S/A..???

seems to me you only have 1 issue, and like i asked, have you even called the factory or sent it back to them as per thier instructions?

as "i see it", this is 1000% on YOU not S/A.

Well ok then, I guess more for the rest of us who likes Springfield Armory products and believe they are offered at a decent MSR Prices.

All Springfield armory
2 SA 35s
Two tone is a .45 LW Ronin
Fullsize 2 tone is an Emissary
And an Operator
Thanks. I deleted my question right after I posted it. I realized it wasn't a HP. I have a BHP Practical and I love it. I inherited it from my Dad. Mine is not two toned where as most are. My BHP is one of my favorite pistols. I'm not sure if it's because I inherited it from my Dad, or just because I love the the BHP. It has the FSF system, the Recoil Buffering system, and the Spring Optimization from BH Spring Solutions. It is a joy to shoot and was my EDC for a couple of years. I miss my Dad and think of him when I shoot it. I shouldn't drink and post because now I'm crying. Love you Dad

Thanks. I deleted my question right after I posted it. I realized it wasn't a HP. I have a BHP Practical and I love it. I inherited it from my Dad. Mine is not two toned where as most are. My BHP is one of my favorite pistols. I'm not sure if it's because I inherited it from my Dad, or just because I love the the BHP. It has the FSF system, the Recoil Buffering system, and the Spring Optimization from BH Spring Solutions. It is a joy to shoot and was my EDC for a couple of years. I miss my Dad and think of him when I shoot it. I shouldn't drink and post because now I'm crying. Love you Dad
I installed the sear lever (spring assist), the recoil system, and extended slide release, + extractor and heavy duty springs, new BHSPINGS barrel these guns r awesome and now my favs

Back