testtest

The e-mail was too late!

Found 100 round Federal Field and Target 12Ga. / 2-3/4 / 8 shot / 1200FPS shells for $30. yesterday at LGS. - Limit 1. 9mm around $21. to $23. for FMJ of various MFG. No limit seen, They had plenty, at least a case of each. Price is coming back down for now. Availability is still spotty on some calibers here.

Found 100 round Federal Field and Target 12Ga. / 2-3/4 / 8 shot / 1200FPS shells for $30. yesterday at LGS. - Limit 1. 9mm around $21. to $23. for FMJ of various MFG. No limit seen, They had plenty, at least a case of each. Price is coming back down for now. Availability is still spotty on some calibers here.
Top Gun, Federal Target, Noble and a few others are in the $8/box range and easily found around town.

Top Gun, Federal Target, Noble and a few others are in the $8/box range and easily found around town.
They hadn't been that price or available around here until very recently again. Usually double that in past few months to a year, if could find any at all. 1st the handgun ammo slowly disappeared, then rifle and then finally shotgun ammo literally flew off the shelves in all sizes. Shotgun shells disappeared off most shelves in less than 5 days. Is nice seeing it reappear.

They hadn't been that price or available around here until very recently again. Usually double that in past few months to a year, if could find any at all. 1st the handgun ammo slowly disappeared, then rifle and then finally shotgun ammo literally flew off the shelves in all sizes. Shotgun shells disappeared off most shelves in less than 5 days. Is nice seeing it reappear.
I couldn't agree more. I am just about back up to pre covid levels on most stuff.

I couldn't agree more. I am just about back up to pre covid levels on most stuff.

Good to hear. About same here as precovid levels too.

One other thing noticed a bit off the wall about ammo since covid shortage began. Some places treat it like gold behind counters and doors, while at other places it's still shelved out in the open. Then, at some other places it's out on floors in the open, some behind counters and some just out of reach all at same place. Size of the LGS, ammo, package or value doesn't seem to have any bearing. Possibly just LGS location, LGS current thoughts or where the heck to put stock since many have stocked other items where ammo used to be. Guessing they're just coping the best they can too?

The local farm and home stores around here were just keeping 9mm, .45 and 5.56 behind the counters. They’re back out on the shelves now.

Hey y'all, just got another email from Ammunition Depot with that ad of a 200 ct 124gr TMJ 9mm ammo for $84.99 w/free shipping for me. Don't know if the free ship is for everybody, but likely so.

Anyway it looks like a bargain for some of us. 'US Cartridge' 124gr TMJ, brass and brand new ammo. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Back