testtest

THE EDC KNIFE

Montana Knife Co. - "Blackfoot 2.0"

BRSUuQ.jpg

After losing my cheap S&W beater knife at work ( hey, it sharpened easily and held an edge pretty well for Chinese steel) I went to the farm and home and bought another $20 S&W ExtremeOps beater this past Friday. Took it apart, put sriracha flavored loctite on all the screws and put it back together. Hit it with the stones and it's razor sharp. This knife is guaranteed to be a complete piece of :poop: within a year. At which point I'll spend another $20 and get another one.

Just scored a Swayback for a price I couldn't refuse. Very nicely built with buttery smooth action. I like.

BDDC3g.jpg
That's a pretty blade.
I'm a big fan of Kershaw-Emersons that you can usually find at a good price on Amazon. So far 4 Kershaw-Emersons have been at prices I couldn't refuse. Yesterday I received my latest a Kershaw Emerson CQC-9K (bottom knife in picture).

Attachments

• 20231218_115956.jpg
    20231218_115956.jpg
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 41
That's a pretty blade.
I'm a big fan of Kershaw-Emersons that you can usually find at a good price on Amazon. So far 4 Kershaw-Emersons have been at prices I couldn't refuse. Yesterday I received my latest a Kershaw Emerson CQC-9K (bottom knife in picture).

They're solid knives for the price. Unfortunately, the Kershaw Emersons are made in China (or at least the ones I handled were), which is a non-starter for me.

They're solid knives for the price. Unfortunately, the Kershaw Emersons are made in China (or at least the ones I handled were), which is a non-starter for me.
Yes sir. Everyone has their preferences. I've had good luck with Kershaw knives that are made in China. I have some more expensive knives (Benchmade) but I only have them out on special occasions.

Montana Knife Co. - "Blackfoot 2.0"

BRSUuQ.jpg

Btw, I dressed out a good-sized whitetail this Fall with just this 3" blade, and it was still cleanly slicing paper after I gave it a wipe-down. It's a fantastic hunting knife - the MKC hype is real.

Back