testtest

The elephant in the room

I have to agree with XDMan. If we're being quoted on other sites, and some of us (and I may be one) with less than pleasant exchanges, it may show negatively on the whole second amendment movement
I don't see how.

If it is not censored (moderated/deleted) then its content must be OK.

How could exercising the 1st A reflect negatively on the 2nd A?

I have to agree with XDMan. If we're being quoted on other sites, and some of us (and I may be one) with less than pleasant exchanges, it may show negatively on the whole second amendment movement
I got quoted on another site, but I was saying the SA Saint was better than the Sig Tread , so, I assume I did ok on the political, up yours Sig, 😆

I do get in trouble for posting Citizens shoot robbers posts … the Nun slapped me with the ruler on those 😉

I am all for forum rules that require civil discourse. We should be able to have collegial discussions on just about any topic without debase or profane language or verbal attacks upon one another. Nothing will drive me from a forum faster than crass rejoinders. Unfortunately some folks parents failed to teach them polite deportment, so we need to have rules. In my experience this has been one of the most bonhomous forums I have been associated with, which is why I come here so often-to learn, and to share information of mutual interest.

I am all for forum rules that require civil discourse. We should be able to have collegial discussions on just about any topic without debase or profane language or verbal attacks upon one another. Nothing will drive me from a forum faster than crass rejoinders. Unfortunately some folks parents failed to teach them polite deportment, so we need to have rules. In my experience this has been one of the most bonhomous forums I have been associated with, which is why I come here so often-to learn, and to share information of mutual interest.
But they said there would be free food and beer....

But they said there would be free food and beer....
There is, but both are a bit flatter than normal?
On the bright side, it's also lo-cal? :)

Best Cartoon Of A Beer Mug Illustrations, Royalty-Free ...

Ditto!👍👍👍👍

How can we have discussions regarding our future. Everything somehow finds its way back to politics. The only exception, is if we're discussing solely the mechanics of firearms or preference of one over another. I'm not asking for a free for all, but can we exercise some kind of interaction without the thread getting pulled. Perhaps there is some aggressive mudslinging that I'm not catching, perhaps I'm guilty of it as well. I don't know, but "oops we ran into a problem" is getting kinda old.
If a mod or couple of mods would be good enough to enlighten us , I think we all would appreciate knowing where the line in the sand is, before the tide changes it again.

OP, can't say. But with politics it is life or death now. So that is the reason politics comes into play. I hate politics and politicians, but it is a daily must to see if I'm made a felon overnight or whatever the dems come up with to destroy America and my life.

Back