testtest

THE EPA - LOCKED & LOADED…WHY?

Area52

Professional
Reported only 200 EPA federal agents. Quite an arsenal for an appointed agency that’s suppose to monitor pollution.
Prepping for a manufactured Doomsday again ?
Started stockpiling guns, ammo, equipment in 2008 by You-Know-Who, the fundamental transformer.

All those ABC agencies are armed to the teeth and it isn't to repel invasion from our borders or stop fentanyl and defend the citizenry. Draw your own conclusions as to who they plan to use these armaments on.
Equally concerning is the "quality" of their hires. They spent the last few years vilifying and mistreating LEO to the point that the the ethical & capable ones have left disgusted or are so overwhelmed and/or disgruntled that their tasks are insurmountable. They have to lower the standards in every department to fill in the ranks, but with what? Thugs, degenerates, psychopaths and mentally unstable ones that should never make the cut normally... What's the end game? Brown Shirts is my guess...

All those ABC agencies are armed to the teeth and it isn't to repel invasion from our borders or stop fentanyl and defend the citizenry. Draw your own conclusions as to who they plan to use these armaments on.

Yep.

When Mr. PotatoHead (June 2021) declared; “If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons…”
that scripted message likens to stern rhetoric towards hostile nations, short of any declaration of war or exigent defense measure.

But when said to homeland citizens… the fortifying of the appointed alphabet army will be there to call upon to quell a problem - no congressional approval needed.
I believe they called a war on climate. Understandably the EPA isn’t limited to pollution issues but sabotage. But the notion of exploiting their capacity under this administration is something not to be ignored and questioned by Congress.

What We Do

The EPA’s Office of Homeland Security (OHS) was established to manage the agency’s national and homeland security objectives and requirements pursuant to Federal law, Executive Orders, Presidential Policy Directives (PPDs), and other White House directives. EPA OHS provides Agency-wide leadership and coordination for national and homeland security policy, including EPA’s planning, prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery for national security-related incidents.

The EPA is just another out of control federal agency and has been since its beginning. I blame the EPA for running manufacturing out of our country and with it a great many jobs and billions in income. The EPA tends to act on emotion rather than reason. They never consider the consequences of their actions. The "greenies" think they're saving the planet when in fact they're ruining our nation. 🤬

Frankly, I don't understand why the IRS has armed agents either.
Actually there is a small group of IRS enforcement agents who go out and physically arrest tax cheats. This isn't all white collar stuff either. This includes some rather nasty criminals who try to hide their ill gotten gains. Remember, they got Al Capone for tax evasion. I know one such retired agent who can tell some very interesting stories. However, this is a very small group of specialized agents. That's all they ever needed. That is apparently until now. :rolleyes:
The current administration seems to be bound and determined to weaponize every federal agency for their own purposes. Which we know can't be good. 🤬

The EPA is just another out of control federal agency and has been since its beginning. I blame the EPA for running manufacturing out of our country and with it a great many jobs and billions in income. The EPA tends to act on emotion rather than reason. They never consider the consequences of their actions. The "greenies" think they're saving the planet when in fact they're ruining our nation. 🤬

Actually there is a small group of IRS enforcement agents who go out and physically arrest tax cheats. This isn't all white collar stuff either. This includes some rather nasty criminals who try to hide their ill gotten gains. Remember, they got Al Capone for tax evasion. I know one such retired agent who can tell some very interesting stories. However, this is a very small group of specialized agents. That's all they ever needed. That is apparently until now. :rolleyes:
The current administration seems to be bound and determined to weaponize every federal agency for their own purposes. Which we know can't be good. 🤬

See, I'm just wondering why IRS accountants can't get on the phone and call down the hall to the US Marshal or local FBI office and say, "hey, we got the goods on this scumbag and we need some muscle to go serve the warrant."

I understand that’s how it’s always been done.
Unless one hails from Delaware.

IMG_3241.jpeg

See, I'm just wondering why IRS accountants can't get on the phone and call down the hall to the US Marshal or local FBI office and say, "hey, we got the goods on this scumbag and we need some muscle to go serve the warrant."
Honestly, I don't know the details. Just that IRS cops exist. But I do seem to recall him telling me that they got help when needed. Its been quite a while since I've talked with him. :rolleyes:

Back