testtest

The Great White North

belladonna

Professional
So, the mister managed to shock the everloving šŸ’© out of me this morning. He said that I had better get my butt in gear, weā€™re going for a road trip. Seems he got in touch with my best friend in Manitoba and arranged for us to go for a visit this weekend.

Itā€™s been way too long since weā€™ve been up thereā€¦since before we got our carry permits. That being said, Iā€™m feeling so nakedā€¦šŸ˜³. Everything I have ever read about carrying in Canada has been ā€œdonā€™t risk itā€. They can confiscate your firearm at the border at their discretion, and good luck getting it back.

So naked we go to the Great White North. Weā€™re just going to be hanging with them at their (very) rural home watching the deer and other critters. Far enough from Winnipeg that Iā€™m too worried. šŸ˜Ž

I thought this would be about Geddy Lee and the Mackenzie brothers. :)
Nice throwback. Geddy jams & so does Mark King ( temp derail, sorry. ) Take off .. to the Great White North .. take off .. Enjoy Bel, listening to ā€¦ not people noises is always a good thing. If hubby gets lost, let him ask 4 directions (never happen but funny to think about !) Come back refreshed .. & ā€˜restrappedā€™

Back