testtest

The Heckler & Koch P7 is the Best Pistol Ever Made

If it's not the best, It's surely one of them. At worst it's top 5, but I would be hard pressed to find a better one.

The only fault I know of is under prolonged shooting it gets hot to hold. But that is not it's design strength, Almost everything else is... I even like the heel clip mag release.

Last edited:
Did you guys notice the rounds loaded in the magazine in the picture of the junk in the guys pockets are loaded in the magazine backwards? I could be wrong as I know nothing about this pistol, but the other pics show the mag strip extension plate extends to the front of the pistol, and the rounds loaded in the mag are loaded opposite-direction.

Did you guys notice the rounds loaded in the magazine in the picture of the junk in the guys pockets are loaded in the magazine backwards? I could be wrong as I know nothing about this pistol, but the other pics show the mag strip extension plate extends to the front of the pistol, and the rounds loaded in the mag are loaded opposite-direction.
That's an old-school inside joke…what he referred to as the HK history quiz.

Long story short…in 2004, HK actually put out this catalog.
2A12F311-AE13-46DB-88B5-3E96202973CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw this and thought I would share and post this for our friend @HansGruber ,honestly this was a great gun, I shot one many years ago, I really liked it.

heckler-koch-p7-is-the-best-pistol-ever
Never knew anything about that gun and reading about it was interesting however I will say with those grip levers and multiple functions of each there certainly was a lot going on on the inside.

My duty weapon was a P7 M13 for 15 years. I will say it was the best pistol I’ve ever shot. Not only was it the most accurate but with the squeeze cocker also functioning as the slide release, it was the fastest pistol for emergency reloads. Was going to be allowed to buy it when the department decided to switch to one issue pistol for all. It was going to be for $800 back around ‘07. Some things happened and the price more than doubled and that was too much for me back then. Still regretting that I didn’t buy it anyway.

Back