testtest

The herd is being culled

This does not surprise me. The other thing to watch for in 7-10 years will be a spike in lung related diseases such as COPD, lung cancer, and emphysema. I suspect this will happen from the excessive masking during and after COVID. The main cause will be the microfibers from the blue masks and masks imported from countries where manufacturing practices are less than well controlled.
This is only my opinion.

anyone else think it may be the VAX?
The vax definitely has it’s immediate issues with certain groups of people. Time will paint a clearer picture if the broader impact. The delivery system (mRNA) is most likely not the culprit in any adverse affects but the target used to elicit the immunological response (spike protein) is problematic. Time will tell, not only for the vax, but for the long term effects COVID has on cardiac and lung issues. Unfortunately, we’ll never know the truth about these effects since the science world, of which i am part of, has lost its way and is no longer objective.

Many years ago, my Father-in-law who was a British citizen was diagnosed with cancer by a Health Service doctor and given 6 months to live. In a stunning display of a lack of self awareness at that same appointment, the doctor scheduled him for an operation a year and a half out. He came to the US for his operation and lived many years thereafter.

Back