testtest

The High Rollers here need to get their applications in to....

I'll tell you what. I'll start a board and you guys can put money on how many minutes you think I can drive around DC before I'm hijacked. And I'll start another board that will let you put money on whether I'll even survive. The choices are: Probably, maybe, probably not, and shot dead!

I'll tell you what. I'll start a board and you guys can put money on how many minutes you think I can drive around DC before I'm hijacked. And I'll start another board that will let you put money on whether I'll even survive. The choices are: Probably, maybe, probably not, and shot dead!
i'd say you'll get to the first red light outta the dealership, before your car gets slammed, or you "goose" the gas pedal too much and wrap it around a pole, so i wouldn't worry about getting "jacked" ...

too much power for too many people.....those tires are gonna be "slippery" for several miles

Hi,

Chevy tried to imitate the Mustang, and that didn't fool anyone so Chevy stopped production of the Camaro.

Why buy a look-a-like when you can have the "real thing". :sneaky:

Mrs. BassCliff has always wanted a Mustang, adores those cars. The closest she's ever gotten was a red Ford Focus. She currently drives a Malibu that she loves. But I hope she doesn't see this new GTD. I might have to mortgage the house. :oops:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

High tech power notwithstanding, this kind of looks like a Camaro to me.

Ford:

View attachment 56127

Chevy:

View attachment 56128

Very similar, anyway.

How many will be sold? How many will be totaled? ;)

BassCliff
What’s a Camaro? (Checks internet.). Discontinued after 2024. (Chuckles) New Ford looks like discontinued Chevy. American car industry in good shape, he thinks, climbing into German P-car that’s based on a design that’s been selling like Heise Kuchen since 1948.

You’ll make the Cars and Coffee Hall
Of Fame of asshats who crashed their car exiting the parking lot. One of the more famous entries - a BMW driver - claimed he lost control because one of his tires was 2 lbs low. Yeah. Of course it was…

😜🤔🤬🤪😩😆

Hi,

Mrs. BassCliff has always wanted a Mustang, adores those cars. The closest she's ever gotten was a red Ford Focus. She currently drives a Malibu that she loves. But I hope she doesn't see this new GTD. I might have to mortgage the house. :oops:

BassCliff
I once bought my wife a 35th anniversary Mustang GT. Within a month she got a ticket in it for 151 in a 55. They yanked her out of the car and threw her down face first in the snow. When she explained she was in her night robe still because she just got a call that her mother had a heart attack and was on her way to the hospital they let her go. With an expensive ticket. We didn't keep the car long. I got a ticket on a Sunday morning going to get doughnuts. I think I was doing 135. That car was impossible to drive slow.

Back