testtest

The Largest Gun Registration and Confiscation Scheme Is Being Planned By the Biden Administration

Here we go again. When you don't want to prosecute actual criminals, turn your populace into criminals, easy pickens. Spend your adult life walking the line and the government says, "You're a criminal now!"
I'm not advocating stupidity or anything, but how far do they think they can push before somebody says,"enough!"

Here we go again. When you don't want to prosecute actual criminals, turn your populace into criminals, easy pickens. Spend your adult life walking the line and the government says, "You're a criminal now!"
I'm not advocating stupidity or anything, but how far do they think they can push before somebody says,"enough!"

"I'm not advocating stupidity or anything, but how far do they think they can push before somebody says,"enough!"

....will likely have at least one lawsuit brought up against it if succeeds and will eventually be decided in the courts once a lawsuit is brought up against it.

"I'm not advocating stupidity or anything, but how far do they think they can push before somebody says,"enough!"

....will likely have at least one lawsuit brought up against it if succeeds and will eventually be decided in the courts once a lawsuit is brought up against it.
But don't they pick n choose which court or state to argue the case. It's not likely to be a fair litigation.

Back