testtest

The Liars thread

DE36FC78-A3BC-4A08-B885-50A1FCAE728F.gif

My son actually did get hit by lightening one time, we were camping and he was hammering in stakes for the tent. it wasn't even stormy lookin. the bolt hit the tree and it went down and hit the hammer he had in his hand. it came out on his left butt cheek. Left a nice star shaped burn. he still has a scar there.

Without starting a "truthful" thread I'll post this as my wife saw it also (not what you're thinking, but yes she did ;) o_O). As they say "there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow" is false, well the end I checked anyway. I was able to latterly walk thru a rainbow in my front yard and no gold too be found. I couldn't get to the other end and check availability.

Without starting a "truthful" thread I'll post this as my wife saw it also (not what you're thinking, but yes she did ;) o_O). As they say "there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow" is false, well the end I checked anyway. I was able to latterly walk thru a rainbow in my front yard and no gold too be found. I couldn't get to the other end and check availability.
Serious question - were there any Keebler elves seen in the vicinity? Or telltale crumbs?

Asking for a friend.

Back