testtest

The Longmire Holster: Galco Speed Paddle

I lived in Wyoming for 35 years, and I can tell you two things:

1. Absoraka (pronounced ab-sork-a) county does not exist. If you look at the license plates in the show, and on vehicles in Wyoming, the first numbers indicate the county in which the vehicle is registered. Number 1 is Natrona county, 2 is Laramie County, 3 Sheridan, 4 Sweetwater, etc. 23 is Teton county. There are only 23 counties in Wyoming.

2. Longmire can get away with carrying his 1911 in that holster as concealed because heavy winter coats are year-round apparel.

Nice review. I will have to look into that holster.

I lived in Wyoming for 35 years, and I can tell you two things:

1. Absoraka (pronounced ab-sork-a) county does not exist. If you look at the license plates in the show, and on vehicles in Wyoming, the first numbers indicate the county in which the vehicle is registered. Number 1 is Natrona county, 2 is Laramie County, 3 Sheridan, 4 Sweetwater, etc. 23 is Teton county. There are only 23 counties in Wyoming.

2. Longmire can get away with carrying his 1911 in that holster as concealed because heavy winter coats are year-round apparel.

Nice review. I will have to look into that holster.
I actually knew that because I’m a little OCD and when I was deep in the middle of the series I wanted to know if it was a real county in Wyoming. It was a great series. I think they jumped the shark a little when Walt and Katie Sackhoff were hooking up. By the way the guy who plays Walt is Australian.

Loved the series, always thought it was interesting he carried condition one.

Tom Selleck used a SW Commander in a yacqui slide for the Jesse stone movies.

I actually knew that because I’m a little OCD and when I was deep in the middle of the series I wanted to know if it was a real county in Wyoming. It was a great series. I think they jumped the shark a little when Walt and Katie Sackhoff were hooking up. By the way the guy who plays Walt
That affair comes from the book series from Craig Johnson. Walt and Victoria Morretti have a long standing live affair. The books are really good too...

I can’t speak of the show as I don’t remember ever seeing one episode but I’ve had a Galco holster for years and of course a box full of other holsters but keep going back to the Galco for my EDC.

Back