testtest

The Most Honest News Report I've Ever Seen WRT The AR15 Rifle

I put this here because my comments are more about the news reporting then the actual weapon itself. I've never seen a news report this honest regarding AR-15s.

I really don't have any commentary to add to this video, it pretty much speaks for itself

Spot on, very good story, finally someone told and reported the actual truth, good link Night Rider and thanks for posting!

companies other than armalite needs to drop the "ar" part as it should be a trademark/copy right infringement. too bad that guy being interviewed didn't know everything what he was talking about, only some of it. I decided to check some of my ar15 platformed guns and none checked had "AR15" on them. 15 was on them, but either an A, SK or other letters in front of the 15 was stamped in place of.

companies other than armalite needs to drop the "ar" part as it should be a trademark/copy right infringement. too bad that guy being interviewed didn't know everything what he was talking about, only some of it. I decided to check some of my ar15 platformed guns and none checked had "AR15" on them. 15 was on them, but either an A, SK or other letters in front of the 15 was stamped in place of.
It's still an AR pattern rifle.

It's like the people that raise hell because the media calls them "Assault Rifles".

Like it or not it's in the language. People are going to call them AR-15s until the end of time

Finally a news outlet that is at least trying to tell/ explain/ educate people. I thought the guy explained things pretty well even to the point of what’s changed. When I was in high school a lot of us guys carried our shotgun or rifle in the back window gun rack was no big deal. So as he said “ what’s changed “. It’s the people… guns don’t kill people… people kill people. The left has to have something not someone to blame.. But like was posted you could melt the new cast and pour it down peoples throat and they will still say assault rifle and it’s the guns fault… JMHO

It's still an AR pattern rifle.

It's like the people that raise hell because the media calls them "Assault Rifles".

Like it or not it's in the language. People are going to call them AR-15s until the end of time
I raise hell when conservative gun owners and firearms publications call them assault rifles.

They should know better !!!

Nothing riles me up more than a gun rag saying assault rifle. Might as well quit writing on firearms and go join MSNBC !!

I raise hell when conservative gun owners and firearms publications call them assault rifles.

They should know better !!!

Nothing riles me up more than a gun rag saying assault rifle. Might as well quit writing on firearms and go join MSNBC !!
This argument came up on another forum and if I can find the pictures I'll post them here but they were calling AR-15s NOT M16s assault rifles back in the sixties. Front page articles in gun magazines talking about the new class of "Assault Rifles".

You can get as mad as you want but that ship has sailed.

This argument came up on another forum and if I can find the pictures I'll post them here but they were calling AR-15s NOT M16s assault rifles back in the sixties. Front page articles in gun magazines talking about the new class of "Assault Rifles".

You can get as mad as you want but that ship has sailed.
Yeah, and firearms professionals even back then know better… just because they did it doesnt make it correct back then either

Back