testtest

The New Government Diet Plan

Only reason stores are not stocked here is there is no one willing to work. Our distribution business and all the retail consumers we call on cannot find enough folks to work to stock the shelves .
Local grocery stores has 15 check out lanes and 9 self check out lanes.
Only 1 checkout lane and 5 self lanes are open at any one time.
Waited 30 min last Saturday to check out

Pigeons are plentiful and pellet guns are quiet and don't require powder or primers.
Yup everything is plentiful until everyone is hunting it at once and it goes extinct.

Take the passenger pigeon for example which was the most plentiful bird in North America at one point in time.

Here's a excerpt from an article I read on the passenger pigeon.

”Things really went south for the passenger pigeon when it was tapped as a food source for the increasingly crowded cities of the Eastern seaboard. Hunters in the midwest trapped and shot these birds by the tens of millions, then shipped their piled-up carcasses east via the new network of transcontinental railroads. (Passenger pigeon flocks and nesting grounds were so dense that even an incompetent hunter could kill dozens of birds with a single shotgun blast.)"

Last edited:
Yup everything is plentiful until everyone is hunting it at once and it goes extinct.

Take the passenger pigeon for example which was the most plentiful bird in North America at one point in time.

Things really went south for the passenger pigeon when it was tapped as a food source for the increasingly crowded cities of the Eastern seaboard. Hunters in the midwest trapped and shot these birds by the tens of millions, then shipped their piled-up carcasses east via the new network of transcontinental railroads. (Passenger pigeon flocks and nesting grounds were so dense that even an incompetent hunter could kill dozens of birds with a single shotgun blast.)
And we are doing the same thing just not with a firearm. I went out on Thursday on the report of a grounded Red Tail Hawk.
2210DD32-9B7D-4EE3-87AD-4F24433D691A.jpeg

Unfortunately it didn’t make the night at Raptor Rehab and died due to severe pesticide poisoning caused by people spraying insecticide on their yards and trees. All for lush green Grass. Very sad.

It's a culmination of things: supply shortages, people stocking up, holidays, the fact that a lot of meat is processed internationally overseas as opposed to here in country

It's a culmination of things: supply shortages, people stocking up, holidays, the fact that a lot of meat is processed internationally overseas as opposed to here in country
Some of the largest meat processing plants are in fact owned by Chinese companies.
Smithfield is one, the company that owns them also owns many other brands you'll notice.

Anyway, Smithfield also owns:

Smithfield
Eckrich
Nathan's (the hot dog people)
Farmer John
Farmland
Armour
Carando
Cook's (the ham people)
Curly's
Gwaltney
Healthy Ones
John Morrell (mostly in Canada)
Kretschmar
Margherita
Smithfield Culinary (commercial arm, like Sysco Foods)

https://www.smithfieldfoods.com/Our-Brands

This consolidation of food companies has been going on since the 90's when they repealed Glass-Stegall and made it possible for banks to make investments and they started buying up these brands on hostile debt takeovers and making these HUGE conglomerates. The Smithfield deal to an off-shore holding company never should have happened. Should have been stopped due to national security.

Anyway, WH Group owns WAY more than that: http://www.wh-group.com/html/bp.php

In addition to those American brands, they also own these brands:

Patrick Cudahy
Pure Farms
American Farms
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
The Cumberland Gap Provisions Company
Farmers Hickory Brand
Higueral
La Abuelita
La Bella
Maple River Brand
Marca El Rey
Mosey's
Oeco
The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg
Peyton's
Rath Black Hawk
Schickhaus
Shenson
Stefano Foods
Sterling
Sunnyland
Belinki
Morliny
Mazury Elk
Krakus
Elit
Yano
Veri
Plin De Carne by Elit
Premia
Promo
Pizzaro
Csabahus
Finonimo
Kaiser
Mecom
Schneiber (processed/deli meats)
Shuanghui

”Things really went south for the passenger pigeon when it was tapped as a food source for the increasingly crowded cities of the Eastern seaboard. Hunters in the midwest trapped and shot these birds by the tens of millions, then shipped their piled-up carcasses east via the new network of transcontinental railroads. (Passenger pigeon flocks and nesting grounds were so dense that even an incompetent hunter could kill dozens of birds with a single shotgun blast.)"
Ah, no way would I eat or even think of eating a pigeon……🤮🤮

We shop at the local air force base commissary. My wife also works there. The shelves are bare when it comes mtg a lot of items. Its not because of food shortage its because there isn't enough stockers to put on shelves and not enough workers to order food supplies in. It seems nobody wants to work! How do people survive if they don't want to work? This country is going to change big time within the next 10 years and it won't make a difference who is in charge of it, we are in for some hard times because of lazy people.

We shop at the local air force base commissary. My wife also works there. The shelves are bare when it comes mtg a lot of items. Its not because of food shortage its because there isn't enough stockers to put on shelves and not enough workers to order food supplies in. It seems nobody wants to work! How do people survive if they don't want to work? This country is going to change big time within the next 10 years and it won't make a difference who is in charge of it, we are in for some hard times because of lazy people.
Agree completely, unfortunately I don’t believe it’s going to take 10 years, the US and the world in general is changing very quickly and I believe it’s going to be bad in the very near future.

After working in the yard for about 11 hours yesterday the woman got a hankerin' for a greasy burger. So we drove into town and went to Hardees for Frisco burgers, curly fries and shakes. I damn near choked when the gal over the drive-thru said $28.28, pull up to the window. Two burgers, two fries and two medium shakes was almost thirty bucks. And there was a sign that said, " Between 11PM and 5 AM prices will be higher than what's on the menu board." So they charge more to " Service their after hours customers". I guarantee it isn't just Hardees either.

They have nearly stripped all of my OT at work. Thursday at work my boss ( actually the guy above my boss) tells me if I can do one more job than I normally do I can work until 5. I said I would try and pointed out that in the last 2 months I have a grand total of about 3 hours of OT. Jokingly I suspect, he says, " That's 3 hours too many". This dude has a lawn care business which he staffs completely with S. Americans and which makes him more money than his job does. So I said to him ( I am paraphrasing) " Well some of us don't have a gang of Mexicans making us money around the clock. Nice of you to screw your fellow citizens over while reaching into my pocket jag off". I pointed out that my grocery bill has doubled, my fuel bill has doubled and that before I came to his yard I was a mere gas man in the city and coming here as a foreman cost me over 10 grand last year alone. He said, " It was just a joke Bob". To which I replied, " You're a joke". Jaws dropped in that office. F that guy. He gives away work he don't want ( as if he was the one doing any of it) and then won't let us work any OT even though every other department in the company is working it by saying, "We don't have the work to justify it".

Might as well go back to robbing drug dealers.

Back