testtest

The one gun you’d love to own but never would spend that kind of money

No thanks? 8 round mag, I'll pass. I do like it though! Other 8 round pistols in 10mm keeps me from buying.
Yes low capacity I agree, but that's why I have Glocks, Springfields, and Smith & Wessons in 10mm with the higher cap.
The 45 P220 Equinox Elite is also 8 round capacity. Nice looking handgun, I agree. But being equal, I prefer it in 10mm. Just my opinion that's all.

My shop has never got one of these in yet…..waiting…..waiting……waiting….
I hear you Anni. I was lucky on both the P210 Target and P220 Hunter. I saw them in the counter & bought them right away. I haven't seen them since & even asked a few times have any more come in. Their response was, "Nah, we were lucky to get just the one in".
But I did miss out on the Sig Virtus 300 Blk pistol. I got a text from my buddy with the picture and price, but had just bought the full size Virtus 556 at a decent expense, so I declined. I now keep asking if anymore have come in or will be coming in, and you guessed it "Nah, we were lucky to get just the one in" :mad: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Nice choice. I can show you a picture of my USA built Sig P210 Target Domar, if you want to see an original Swiss P49 Model 210, Classic Firearms has some for $3500. Ouch, too much $$$ for me.

View attachment 28711
LGS has 1 for 1600. I look at it wonder many times if like the original. 1 of the most comfortable and accurate guns ive ever shot. Early 80s

LGS has 1 for 1600. I look at it wonder many times if like the original. 1 of the most comfortable and accurate guns ive ever shot. Early 80s
Yeah, mine was $1600+ w/taxes, BGC fee. There's now three models with the Target a bit more than the Standard model. The link below has TFBTV, James Reeves sitting down with the Sig developer of the USA P210 (specifically the trigger), and they compare it to the Swiss & German P210s with changes made etc. They say it's very close to the original, but like the Sig guy says, there's always something special about the OG.

Back