testtest

the price is fine but!

Sig p320 xten version of this is ffuuuuuggglllyyyyy! I might be closer to buying a yeet or 1911 over this thing! Still, NO! I like my 10's, but do have limits just like NOT buying bud lite šŸ¤® šŸ¤¢!

Just get the regular one without the treasure map drawn on it. :)

320-xten-left.jpg

I think the line ā€œlooks like a John Wick movie propā€ pretty well says it all. Another product of the ā€œMag dumpā€ school of defense. And second only to .44 Mag? Obviously never shot a .41 Mag or warm .357 either. šŸ˜. I think Iā€™ll stick with my magnums-If something nasty enough to require big power, then Iā€™ll take the most horsepower per round. If itā€™s that bad a shot or two is all youā€™re going to get away anywhoā€¦ YMMV

I think the line ā€œlooks like a John Wick movie propā€ pretty well says it all. Another product of the ā€œMag dumpā€ school of defense. And second only to .44 Mag? Obviously never shot a .41 Mag or warm .357 either. šŸ˜. I think Iā€™ll stick with my magnums-If something nasty enough to require big power, then Iā€™ll take the most horsepower per round. If itā€™s that bad a shot or two is all youā€™re going to get away anywhoā€¦ YMMV
Mag dump school of defense? Oh yeah for those bad asses that carry a .22 short derringer.

Back