testtest

THE PROACTIVE RELOAD AND THE "GANG UNIT RELOAD"

I always enjoy watching someone’s idea of how they do things and although I wouldn’t completely change my way I might add some of what it shown to see it works for me. Not sure if he is just pocketing empty mags during practice but I can honestly say if I’m ever in a gun fight that empty is hitting the ground so I can focus all my attention on a fresh/full magazine.

Hi,

What a great practice tool! I don't really have any "old" magazines yet but taking out the follower and the spring gives you a more realistic practice scenario. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I always enjoy watching someone’s idea of how they do things and although I wouldn’t completely change my way I might add some of what it shown to see it works for me. Not sure if he is just pocketing empty mags during practice but I can honestly say if I’m ever in a gun fight that empty is hitting the ground so I can focus all my attention on a fresh/full magazine.
Depends. Tactical reload, the mag goes in a dump pouch or a separate pocket.

I trained to bring the fresh mag up before removing the depleted one and performing the exchange there at the gun, like he did in his second example. Of course, this is unlikely to be necessary for the average armed citizen, if they are carrying something with 15 rounds or so.

But, if you're carrying a little .380 with only 7 rounds (like I do sometimes), there's a good chance you could shoot at least 4 or 5 times. The bad guy may be down, but is he out? Or he may have run out the door, or around the corner, but will he come back? Are there more bad guys? Is the fight truly over? You can't know, and you don't want to resume the fight with only 2 or 3 rounds in your gun. So stay in a safe spot (or get to one) and top off using this skill, retaining those few spare rounds just in case.

That's why I think it's a good idea to carry a spare mag(s) and practice this skill.

Thanks for the video, Talyn.

My link goes straight to the Suarez Vimeo video as described above, as others above have reported.

The issue appears to be on your end.
well, it gives me an "overlay" of the site, i can see the site, i can see the guy in the garage, but i cannot continue, and i cannot do a darned thing, so i have to exit.

i dunno.

well, it gives me an "overlay" of the site, i can see the site, i can see the guy in the garage, but i cannot continue, and i cannot do a darned thing, so i have to exit.

i dunno.
To view the video just click the > on the screen in the lower left of the garage scene.

You don't have to login or go anywhere else.

To view the video just click the > on the screen in the lower left of the garage scene.

You don't have to login or go anywhere else.
if you mean the "play arrow button", as i said, there is an overlay to the screen, sorta like a light gray overlay. i can see everything, but it will not allow me to do anything, except exit out. i'd give you a screenshot, but then my information in the upper top right corner would be known. such as name, email address.

if you mean the "play arrow button", as i said, there is an overlay to the screen, sorta like a light gray overlay. i can see everything, but it will not allow me to do anything, except exit out. i'd give you a screenshot, but then my information in the upper top right corner would be known. such as name, email address.
Yes, the play button, but it seems you have something else going on with your system based on your description.

I don't know what that could be & don't want anything in case you have some malware/corruption in your system.

So, I'd just forget about watching the video.

Hope you find out what's going on.

Regards,

Hi,

The first thing I would try would be to clear your entire browser cache. Keep in mind that this will delete all cookies, history, saved passwords, website customizations, etc. It will not delete saved bookmarks. Chances are good this will clear the error. If not...

Your computer may be compromised by adware, spyware, a hijacker, or even a virus. This is one of my favorite (free) online scanning tools for Windows:

You'll click the red "Windows/Mac" button, download a small utility file, and run it with administrator rights. You can scan your whole hard drive or just let it scan the most commonly affected areas of your sytem.

Trend Micro also has a Mac utility if you swing that way. Otherwise, here is a more Mac-specific procedure:

Standard disclaimer: I'm just trying to offer helpful suggestions and will not be held responsible for any damage or lost data. If you are uncomfortable getting under the hood of your operating system, please seek professional assistance. ;)

Just to be sure, I scanned the Vimeo URL with virustotal.com. It found nothing.

1648158318105.png

BassCliff

this is the ovrlay i am getting, and i do not know why..
Hi,

The first thing I would try would be to clear your entire browser cache. Keep in mind that this will delete all cookies, history, saved passwords, website customizations, etc. It will not delete saved bookmarks. Chances are good this will clear the error. If not...

Your computer may be compromised by adware, spyware, a hijacker, or even a virus. This is one of my favorite (free) online scanning tools for Windows:

You'll click the red "Windows/Mac" button, download a small utility file, and run it with administrator rights. You can scan your whole hard drive or just let it scan the most commonly affected areas of your sytem.

Trend Micro also has a Mac utility if you swing that way. Otherwise, here is a more Mac-specific procedure:

Standard disclaimer: I'm just trying to offer helpful suggestions and will not be held responsible for any damage or lost data. If you are uncomfortable getting under the hood of your operating system, please seek professional assistance. ;)

Just to be sure, I scanned the Vimeo URL with virustotal.com. It found nothing.

View attachment 25877

BassCliff
i have a very good anti-virus, malware program, had them for several years now.

sorry, but for a link to watch a video?

i ain't gonna go thru any BS about it.

Attachments

• 1648149961383.png
    1648149961383.png
    855.1 KB · Views: 82
Hi,

this is the ovrlay i am getting, and i do not know why..

i have a very good anti-virus, malware program, had them for several years now.

sorry, but for a link to watch a video?

i ain't gonna go thru any BS about it.

I don't know why the language is different but that is just a cookie storage advisory. You can accept or reject.

BassCliff

Hi,

I don't know why the language is different but that is just a cookie storage advisory. You can accept or reject.

BassCliff
i tried each "button", but then it takes me to a foreign language BS page.

frankly, if i have to continue pursuing this, my life expectancy will be cut by 27 years.

so screw it, there was an "active shooter" guy that does videos, (this guy, i watch many of his videos)
that demonstrated i would imagine the same thing.

Back