testtest

The reason they want to disarm us.

Timing is everything. Kind of like earlier when it was questioned about IRS buying $700k in ammo. Simple query but hardly “newsworthy”. They (IRS) need and always buy ammo just like FBI, ATF, CBP. etc. They story like that attracts attention and stirs emotion.

IRS like all the DOJ/DHS agencies hire special agents all the time. Nothing new. No fast track, mass hire. In fact they used to recruit on campuses waaaaay back in the day.

Some of these media stories are rhetoric, intending to ‘stir the pot’.

Syndicated talk show host warned about it on his late morning show today, he warned don’t fall for the bs, and get riled up over the IRS or FBI making news with the recent events. The Left is searching to find any person or group (and that includes blogs, chats, podcasts) willing to provoke some civil disobedience. The sequence of events are all by design.
I think he spot on, they have to somehow vindicate the Unselect Jan6 clown show (that’s failing), and it’s just another attempt to imply that one man can incite so many into domestic resent.

Long term...the Left has a matter of 4 months (to Jan 3 2023) to pass any further Disarmament legislation, or packing court, or more spending reconciliations and it ain’t gonna happen, it’s curtains on a lot of their gothcha! schemes.

They do however want to cull the 2024 GOP likelihood(s)...or they’ll risk it all with another economy-destroying lockdown bat plague if they can’t.

Frightening. The Biden regime is drawing down the military used to fight foreign enemies and building an army within the bureaucracy to fight American citizens.

Especially frightening is...reps can't stop him / dems!

Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the filthy dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or eventually lose all 50 states.

Dems own more or less all that counts in America:

Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so the last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems.

YOU'VE LOST...Secede and save a chunk of America or America dies!

Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the filthy dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or eventually lose all 50 states.

Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so the last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems.

No way. Only those who are weak easily surrender

You are Only as Strong as Your Readiness to Surrender.

1660245781082.png

My only question would be how would Independent States survive without the Federal money. A large chunk of state budgets come from the Feds. If you look at the top ten states getting federal money you will notice 8 are red. Surely there is no expectation for me to pay more. I will try and do better at the ballot box instead.

My only question would be how would Independent States survive without the Federal money. A large chunk of state budgets come from the Feds. If you look at the top ten states getting federal money you will notice 8 are red. Surely there is no expectation for me to pay more. I will try and do better at the ballot box instead.
Any calls for succession are crazy talk. Things didn't go well the first time.

But some still want to break up the USA.

Frightening. The Biden regime is drawing down the military used to fight foreign enemies and building an army within the bureaucracy to fight American citizens.
foreign ore domestic i will fight back dont tread on me i bite and my ronin does to i hope this will change in November but you never know be prepared will not be infringed

Shouldn't the Marxist left and their pet states (e.g., Can, Il, NY, NJ, et al) be the ones to leave? After all, THEY are the ones who don't like this country the way it was founded.

Let 'em go, see how long they can survive without the tax money from the free states. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

They definitely want to get a rise out of us. I just posted this as a heads up. Unfortunately, there are going to be a few hot heads out there that go full on attack mode. Not wise. As for secession, it really depends on what happens going forward. The wise man prepares, doesn't telegraph his moves, and keeps a cool head. They want to provoke a violent response so they can say "see, we told you they are too violent to have guns. We need to disarm them to stop any insurrection". Quite frankly, most of these "agents" probably couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a banjo. The midterms are going to be the determining factor in what happens going forward. Hopefully, we can get the House and Senate back and stop a lot of this crap. If not, then we will have to see just how far they want to take this. Their hubris is stunning.

Shouldn't the Marxist left and their pet states (e.g., Can, Il, NY, NJ, et al) be the ones to leave? After all, THEY are the ones who don't like this country the way it was founded.

Let 'em go, see how long they can survive without the tax money from the free states. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!
Actually the states you listed don't get much federal money

Good. Then they have even less reason to remain part of a republic they despise.

Nevertheless, I seriously doubt that California, New York, Illinois and New Jersey are getting shortchanged when it comes to money flowing from the federal treasury.
Actually the states you listed don't get much federal money

Back