testtest

The Rolex of Tactical Pistols: The B&T USW-P 9mm

Interestingly, this is at least the second time my ID was referenced on the forum, and I wasn’t given any notification. The other I noticed was a @Keystone19250 thread/post that I only noticed (several days later), going through several different thread on the forum I hadn’t read yet. Just highlighting this as to not give the impression I’m ignoring anyone.
Back to this B&T post, looks interesting as I don’t currently own any B&T firearms. I have been interested in their GHM9 pistol however. Who knows, maybe one of these days.

In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves interviews Karl Brugger, the president of B&T, about the new B&T USW-P.

For @BET7 :whistle:

Interestingly, this is at least the second time my ID was referenced on the forum, and I wasn’t given any notification. The other I noticed was a @Keystone19250 thread/post that I only noticed (several days later), going through several different thread on the forum I hadn’t read yet. Just highlighting this as to not give the impression I’m ignoring anyone.
Back to this B&T post, looks interesting as I don’t currently own any B&T firearms. I have been interested in their GHM9 pistol however. Who knows, maybe one of these days.
Hmmmmm…. I smell royalties…..🤔🤔

@BET7

We all know you have discriminating taste in fine high-end toys, so I just wanted to make you aware of another possibility. You can thank me later when you get one. :sneaky:

Karl reminds me a lot of David Gilmour.

Personally I almost guarantee I buy this gun when it gets here. It's not that I always agree with the smart ass lawyer, but in this case I think he's right. That thing is bad ass.

Back