testtest

The smug ingrates go down.

SaltyMonkey

Professional
Not much on soccer, hard to feel bad for this team.
šŸ¤£

IMG_7532.jpeg

Itā€™s pretty simple.
XX Chromosomes. Not as complicated as many want to make it.
WOW you got better eyesight than I do. I can't see chromosomes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Other than that, I'll keep it light and not rant and rave about loser males (I refuse to call them men) competing in women's sports for a chance to "win". :devilish: well maybe a little bit;)

"Six of the United States womenā€™s national team refused to sing their national anthem once again at the World Cup, ahead of kick-off in Sundayā€™s last-16 meeting with Sweden.
The US team, the reigning world champions, have triggered a row that has seen some players labelled ā€œdisrespectfulā€ by prominent right-wing voices in the US.
This was the fourth time that the issue has flared up during this tournament, following similar apparent refusals to sing in their group-stage games against Vietnam, the Netherlands and Portugal." by Tom Garry

YUP! Kind of hard to give a flying rats tail if they win or lose.

Last edited:
This was the reaction photo. On the last kick of her career, what will be remembered most?

IMG_2991.jpeg

Moral of the story - when you go to the barber and ask for ā€˜The Moeā€™, have the courtesy of coming in with a proper shade of black hair.

I saw a theory that maybe she threw the match. I mean she has been on the world wide stage before so did she just have that bad of a game? That penalty kick just looked horrible almost like it was purposely done?

it was just said on the talk radio show minutes ago, the host said he cannot recall any American team being hated so much as that team....

i'll say that Colin Kaepernick was only 1 person to hate on, for being rude, and disrespectful, now an entire team...??

well, they accomplished something i guess..

Back