testtest

The snubnose

S&W 638 because humpbacks are just cooler :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Been carrying and shooting snubs for a long time. I'm comfortable with them and can hit what needs hitting. JMHO use whatever each person is comfortable with and can hit with, not what I think is cooler or anyone else thinks is "best"

Been carrying and shooting snubs for a long time. I'm comfortable with them and can hit what needs hitting. JMHO use whatever each person is comfortable with and can hit with, not what I think is cooler or anyone else thinks is "best"
IMG_2732.jpeg

My loaded 5-shot .38 (Special) weighs more, and is larger than my 11-shot loaded P365...I'll pass. I'm sure there are better/lighter .38's than mine, but again, I'll pass. Not selling it though...first handgun I ever purchased (even though the sights SUCK).

1lb 8oz for .38
1lb 7.4oz P365

Last edited:
This. I’ve carried a lot of different firearms over the years, but an old J snub just (for me at least) THE easiest firearm around to carry. In a Mika or similar pocket holster they just disappear in a pair of jeans.

IMG_2735.jpeg

Still one of my favorite snubs—a pre-model # Centennial Airweight “Lemon Squeezer” .38 that had a Fitz Special treatment.

This has, without a doubt, the nicest trigger I have EVER felt on a J-frame (including Performance Center, and Cylinder & Slide massaged models); there is no stacking, just a perfectly smooth press all the way through.

Did I mention it printed a 2”, 25 yard, 5-shot group, offhand, using 158gr SWC’s?

I really wish I could carry it in today’s legal environment; I would without hesitation.

I like this little Taurus, about the same size as the old Terrior. Fits in a hip pocket like a dream. It's definitely my most carried handgun.

Matter of fact this same setup is what I am carry into SAMS club in a minute, watch included.

20221108_124102.jpg

View attachment 57359

Still one of my favorite snubs—a pre-model # Centennial Airweight “Lemon Squeezer” .38 that had a Fitz Special treatment.

This has, without a doubt, the nicest trigger I have EVER felt on a J-frame (including Performance Center, and Cylinder & Slide massaged models); there is no stacking, just a perfectly smooth press all the way through.

Did I mention it printed a 2”, 25 yard, 5-shot group, offhand, using 158gr SWC’s?

I really wish I could carry it in today’s legal environment; I would without hesitation.
Reminds me of Tom Selleck in blue blood nice piece

Back