testtest

The Truth Behind the Great Ammo Crisis

Good post.

But another article like numerous others talking about the obvious situation bothe for the manufacturers, retailers & consumers.

All these article are becoming very repetitious in saying the same thing over & over again playing to the hope of some that the end of the shortage is near, when in reality there's no sign of it for the foreseeble future, especially with what's happening in the country.

My .02

Good post.

But another article like numerous others talking about the obvious situation bothe for the manufacturers, retailers & consumers.

All these article are becoming very repetitious in saying the same thing over & over again playing to the hope of some that the end of the shortage is near, when in reality there's no sign of it for the foreseeble future, especially with what's happening in the country.

My .02
Agree...Until the consumer stops buying nothing will change and I don't see the consumer stopping

I will say the local indoor shooting range/gun store I belong to has done a great job of keeping most ammo on the shelves and while the prices have increased they are not as high as online prices. The only ammo they haven't been able to get has been .380, 38 Special, and 44 Magnum.

Back