testtest

The Undeniable Second Amendment

The club I belong to hosts "Ladies Night At The Range" in our indoor range on a monthly basis. It is open to the public and is free of charge. Women are asked to bring their gun and ammo (if they own one), eye and ear protection, or, for first time shooters, they can use one of the club's 22 LR pistols with an "at cost" charge for ammo. The club is fortunate to have many excellent, NRA certified female instructors who preside over the events which include a safety briefing as well as the range time. Many of the women who attend become members of the club. Needless to say, I'm proud to be a member of this organization which also hosts Youth Programs in Junior Rifle (22 LR), Air Rifle, BB gun, Archery, and Youth Day, a 2 day event held annually which also includes fishing in our lake and free food at no cost whatsoever to participants. All equipment is provided, club owned, and maintained. These programs also compete statewide and nationwide quite successfully. The trophies these young people have earned are proudly displayed in our clubhouse and we are constantly creating more space for them. The certified instructors and support staff that mentor these programs unselfishly donate their time and skills with no compensation whatsoever. It's a great way for any club to perpetuate these sports safely, and the look on these young people's faces make it all well worth it!

Edit for punctuation and spelling.

Last edited:
The club I belong to hosts "Ladies Night At The Range" in our indoor range on a monthly basis. It is open to the public and is free of charge. Women are asked to bring their gun and ammo (if they own one), eye and ear protection, or, for first time shooters, they can use one of the club's 22 LR pistols with an "at cost" charge for ammo. The club is fortunate to have many excellent, NRA certified female instructors who preside over the events which include a safety briefing as well as the range time. Many of the women who attend become members of the club. Needless to say, I'm proud to be a member of this organization which also hosts Youth Programs in Junior Rifle (22 LR), Air Rifle, BB gun, Archery, and Youth Day, a 2 day event held annually which also includes fishing in our lake and free food at no cost whatsoever to participants. All equipment is provided, club owned, and maintained. These programs also compete statewide and nationwide quite successfully. The trophies these young people have earned are proudly displayed in our clubhouse and we are constantly creating more space for them. The certified instructors and support staff that mentor these programs unselfishly donate their time and skills with no compensation whatsoever. It's a great way for any club to perpetuate these sports safely, and the look on these young people's faces make it all well worth it!

Sounds great, wish my local clubs did this

Sound like great people, a good time and place!

This sounds like a terrific event and a great idea !!
Id like to add that things like this are a good opportunity to invite a couple of left leaning, unfamiliar-with-guns acquaintances to, as long as they aren’t radical over the top libs.... point is, I find a lot of leftish types are that way because they grew up (“were socialized as ____” might be a more clinical term) to believe what they do. The more moderate ones often don’t know why they support GC, they’re just a product of a gov’t-fixes-things solution style upbringing. It’s a matter of exposure.
Maybe a trip to the range would drive a wedge in their thinking. I wonder how it ties into the recent phenomenon of the high increase in female & minority firearms purchases...
Sorry for the long post...

Back