testtest

The unobtanium Glock is now available…

The G25–a 15rd, doublestack .380 never available outside of LE/M in the US is finally for sale.

AIM has them for $500…
Is it in a tombstone box ?

1703725944013.gif

…. Save me that seat in “special hell”😜

It’s a glock and comes in a plain, yet practical, cardboard box wrapped in plain, yet practical, brown paper. Address labels are printed on plain, yet practical, white labels with black lettering in 12 pt Arial font, which is plain, yet practical.
I've often said that Glocks are so generic-looking and soulless that they should be sold from vending machines at truck stops, or in blister-packs on wall racks in the checkout lane at Walmart and Target.

The other thing I also say is that Glocks are well-made, reliable, accurate, durable, somewhat reasonably priced soulless lead dispensers, about as exciting as any other modern generic disposable appliance.

The main thing I don't like about Glocks is that I think putting a gun's ONLY manually controllable safety right on the trigger is about the stupidest idea I've ever heard. It means that anyone from a toddler to a brain-dead crackhead can pick one up and shoot it with no training whatsoever, and with possibly tragic results. And this has actually happened, not once but many, many times over the years. And then calling this hot mess backbirth a "Safe-Action" is the very definition of chutzpah. :eek:

That's right, I said it! :eek:

But if you like them, be safe and shoot them in good health. They're just not for me. ;)

The other thing I also say is that Glocks are well-made, reliable, accurate, durable, somewhat reasonably priced soulless lead dispensers, about as exciting as any other modern generic disposable appliance.

The main thing I don't like about Glocks is that I think putting a gun's ONLY manually controllable safety right on the trigger is about the stupidest idea I've ever heard. It means that anyone from a toddler to a brain-dead crackhead can pick one up and shoot it with no training whatsoever, and with possibly tragic results. And this has actually happened, not once but many, many times over the years. And then calling this hot mess backbirth a "Safe-Action" is the very definition of chutzpah. :eek:

That's right, I said it! :eek:

But if you like them, be safe and shoot them in good health. They're just not for me. ;)
Well, SigP320’s, S&W M&P, XD and XDm don’t have and manual safety, so I guess these pistols also have the stupidest ideal your referring to or is it just Glock pistols…..🤔🤔🤔🤔

Back