testtest

The “Why” Behind Potential Terror Attacks in America

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The recent attack on Israel underscores Iran’s ability, along with its proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah, to plan and execute actions discreetly and with surprise. A reference to “Unit 910” pertains to the Islamic Jihad Organization (IJO), which serves as the intelligence and planning arm for Hezbollah’s terrorist activities.

Mainstream media has also raised concerns about sleeper cells potentially entering the country through porous borders. However, there’s evidence to suggest that Iran has been involved in a long-term strategy not only in the U.S. but worldwide.

1697771495572.png

I have always had the concern if we ever had a declared “war” we would face a significant chance of some type of attack here. Either an actual state backed, coordinated one or a group of sympathizers planning their own. This could be from US Born or legal temp or permanent residents

I have interviewed with a lot of extremists many foreign born Is citizens with the Federal Prison system. The term hate doesn’t begin to describe their views on us.

And that’s just the ones we have caught and schmucks like me delt with and now about!

The hatred for America certainly doesn't have to come from outside our borders or from a radicalized religious zealot. Take walk through any college campus and you'll see it plain and clear. Working at a large university I see it on a daily basis. You can't throw a rock without hitting some well off kid from the burbs hating on the US. We are in deep doo-doo.

In one of our local schools one of our so called "educators" said the main problem in America today is "middle aged white cops". This statement was heard by many of our school aged kids as well as our school SRO plus she had actually posted the statement on one of her social media accounts but she removed it not long after posting it. Then they wonder why?

The recent attack on Israel underscores Iran’s ability, along with its proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah, to plan and execute actions discreetly and with surprise. A reference to “Unit 910” pertains to the Islamic Jihad Organization (IJO), which serves as the intelligence and planning arm for Hezbollah’s terrorist activities.

Mainstream media has also raised concerns about sleeper cells potentially entering the country through porous borders. However, there’s evidence to suggest that Iran has been involved in a long-term strategy not only in the U.S. but worldwide.

View attachment 45578
I just posted this article this morning. I should have checked first to see if someone already did.

Back