testtest

The XDMAN's baby collection from way back in 2005 Some good history

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Found this photo from back in 2005 looking through an old hard drive for some files. Back in my early years a had a small modest collection of Springfield and HS Produkts pistols. Brings back memories of things like the XD fork tool I invited on XDTALK and other shenanigans. In case you were wondering I Still have all of these, but I don't think I have shot any of these in a decade or more.

Lots of memories and XD history in this photo, any one remember Virgil Tripp and Tripp Industries. Rich Dettlehouse and Cayon Creek. I see an early Early pre springer precision, Some Barsto a Couple of Don's stuff. Plus the early trigger jobs that I used to do cutting and welding factory parts. And I bet there is stuff from Daniel way before he even opened his own shop Powder River Precision.

familyofxd.jpg

Found this photo from back in 2005 looking through an old hard drive for some files. Back in my early years a had a small modest collection of Springfield and HS Produkts pistols. Brings back memories of things like the XD fork tool I invited on XDTALK and other shenanigans. In case you were wondering I Still have all of these, but I don't think I have shot any of these in a decade or more.

Lots of memories and XD history in this photo, any one remember Virgil Tripp and Tripp Industries. Rich Dettlehouse and Cayon Creek. I see an early Early pre springer precision, Some Barsto a Couple of Don's stuff. Plus the early trigger jobs that I used to do cutting and welding factory parts. And I bet there is stuff from Daniel way before he even opened his own shop Powder River Precision.

View attachment 20945
Cool, is that all you found on your hard drive………🤔🤔🤔🤔…….lol

View attachment 20945
…looks like a drug bust, Lol !

( sorry; had to say it :) )

Definitely should win a photo contest.
IF there is an ATF/NSA agent on forum, he'll be right over to determine what should be done with that "arsenal". Take your laptop and thumb drives too, and he won't forget to look into the clouds.........

Definitely should win a photo contest.
IF there is an ATF/NSA agent on forum, he'll be right over to determine what should be done with that "arsenal". Take your laptop and thumb drives too, and he won't forget to look into the clouds.........
Ohh man that was 2005 and was only a third of what I owned. I lost count at around 2008.

Back