testtest

There is no Common Sense Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thread is hyperbole. A lady with a bunch of toy guns. She will never go to jail and the bottom line is there is a lot of stories out there that can be twisted to excite anyone who will listen. If we allow that to happen then we will find ourselves cowering in our homes afraid to go out. Yes we have issues to do deal with but we can not allow ourselves to be dragged into conversations that pit us against each other. Unfortunately it’s happening more and more on this forum.
I'd bet big money that 100 years ago Americans said that attempts to infringe upon the Amendment II's right to keep and bear arms was hyperbole.

My last post got deleted for hyperbole reason and so this one probably will too? I was on topic and made replies to post others have made, but oh well! Did someone hit the report button? Must be a "Founding Member" then!
Your post was removed because you called all democrats mentally ill. No one reported you.
This entire thread is overheated with multiple people using every grammatical trick in the book to call each other stupid and is close to being closed all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back