testtest

There will be more to come.......

Also apparently had "Free Palestine" written on "they, them, those" somewhere.

Magically ignored by the media.
Well, according to the police during the press conference, it was a sticker on the stock that said "Palestine". Stuff is going to trickle out on this, we will see if they stay with their story or change it. This woman had a long criminal history, as well as assaulting a police officer. With her record and what she did, there is no way she legally obtained that rifle. She is obviously a Hamas sympathizer, and used the same tactics as terrorists using her son as a human shield. Or attempting to.

Maybe it is just bad reporting but the story I read about this referred to this person as a guy who identified as a woman. I say they should lift it's skirt and if there is something swinging , it's a man. 🤬

Maybe it is just bad reporting but the story I read about this referred to this person as a guy who identified as a woman. I say they should lift it's skirt and if there is something swinging , it's a man. 🤬
As mentioned, facts will come out. The initial report I heard on the radio today was that it was a man who transitioned to a woman, and the 5 year old was his/her daughter, a female child. Obviously that's the opposite of what we hear now. By tomorrow, it will have been a rabid tasmanian devil as the shooter with a baby hippopotamus child.

From what I gathered after they identified her, she had several different aliases, one of which was as a man. Her booking photos all look like she is a biological female. The child is hers. In all of this, I feel for the off duty officers that traded fire with her. The child was hit in the head, and is not doing well. This is one hell of a burden for them to bear with the death of a child in this.

1707872277370.png

Back