testtest

There will be some bands I wont listen to now

I saw a video this morning from 9/12/2001 of all the Palestinians in the streets celebrating the 9/11 attacks. F them all.
No other Arab country wants to take these people in. They are natural born troublemakers, which is actually too soft a word for these a-holes. They ended up in Jordan and Jordan kicked them out. They went to Lebanon and look what a basket case that country ended up being. Egypt has locked the gates going into Sinai. Yet, the American left can't seem to understand that the rest of the country's in the region want nothing to do with them.

BTW, selling arms to Israel is very simplistic for a mutually beneficial arrangement in R&D. Elbit of Israel makes the helmet mounted integrated display for the F-35; We assisted in the development of the Iron Dome air defense system, which frankly, we are going to need ourselves pretty soon. During the Gulf War, our cav recon unit was supplied with Israeli ground FLIR which far outperformed our thermal sights. The mensas in these garage bands have no clue and should stick to 6th Street nonsense.

The only name I recognize is a band called Enola Gay. Man, the irony is rich with that one.

All the Musicians Who Have Left SXSW So Far:​

• Eliza McLamb
  • TC Superstar
  • Shalom
  • Mamalarky
  • Lambrini Girls
  • Proper
  • Gel
  • The Curls
  • cumgirl8
  • Horse Jumper of Love
  • Abe Batshon
  • Buffalo Nichols
  • Buggin
  • Scowl
  • BODEGA
  • The Armed
  • TAGABOW
  • Reyna Tropical
  • Being Dead
  • Proper
  • Enola Gay
  • Farmer's Wife
  • Kneecap
  • Gavin James
  • Robert Grace
  • Chalk
  • **** Flannery
  • Sprints
  • Soda Blonde
  • Cardinals
  • Gurriers
  • NewDad
  • Farmer's Wife
  • Mei Semones
  • MEDUSA
  • TC Superstar
  • Omni
  • Trauma Ray
  • Mamalarky
  • Subsonic Eye
  • Birthday Girl
  • Groa
  • Winona Forever
  • Little Marzan
  • Tetchy
  • Discovery Zone
  • Friend
  • Lady Apple Tree
  • Allegra Krieger
  • Jess Cornelius
  • Lip Critic
  • Godcaster
  • Lucía Beyond
  • May Rio
  • Greg Freeman
  • babybaby_explores
  • The New Eves
  • Ben Aqua
  • Bloomsday
  • Strange Joy
  • Madison Baker
  • Luge
  • This is Lorelei
  • Conchúr White
  • Fantasy of a Broken Heart
  • Tomato Flower
  • Merce Lemon
  • Gold Dime
  • Vera Ellen
  • Vilagerrr
  • Font
  • Fust
  • Kolb
  • Frances Chang
  • Sarah Morrison
I've only heard of a couple there, but had to look up cumgirl8 on YT. 😁 and good lord their singer sucks and i don't mean that in a sexual way either.

Back