Holoson:
507K x2
MCarbo: full titanium striker assembly and springs
Apex: trigger, Extractor, extended mag release, Threaded barrel
Lakeland LLC: extended slide lock
Volker: MK2 comp
Olight: PL Mini Valkyrie mini 2
What else is left to do?
Yeah right, I said that a long time ago... I will never get another one, at least not unless the next one :LOL:
Nice one BTW, but what about the mags? No special magwell, etc... ?

Wow, good price. I'll never make it thru another gun. Think I'm addicted
Pistols tend to get rather pedestrian sometimes. I mean a couple for carrying, a couple for the house, a couple for when you're wearing a suit, few for the range. Maybe doll one up like yours and leave a few plain with some good sights on it. Few large revolvers. Now what ? ARs, that's what. Endless possibilities there. Especially when you figure out how easy they are to put together yourself. Start with a nice 16" carbine and screw around with it for awhile while you're waiting for your new shotgun to arrive. Start out with a Benelli M4 or a Beretta 1301 Tactical. Now you're having some fun.

Pistols tend to get rather pedestrian sometimes. I mean a couple for carrying, a couple for the house, a couple for when you're wearing a suit, few for the range. Maybe doll one up like yours and leave a few plain with some good sights on it. Few large revolvers. Now what ? ARs, that's what. Endless possibilities there. Especially when you figure out how easy they are to put together yourself. Start with a nice 16" carbine and screw around with it for awhile while you're waiting for your new shotgun to arrive. Start out with a Benelli M4 or a Beretta 1301 Tactical. Now you're having some fun.
You just had to mention AR. Pockets are getting warm again.

UPDATE
Went to the range finally, ran 150 rounds through the gun. Doing all kinds of drills. Every thing worked perfectly using plain old Blazer 124 ammo. No malfunctions at all. The comp stayed in place. I'm very pleased. I did use the Mantis to track the recoils. From what I can tell, with the comp, the recoil was between 15 and 25% less. It also rose very straight up. Getting the second shot was much easier and faster. Below is a shot of the target used for all 150 rounds at 7 and 10 yards. Had one flyer, the trigger surprised me how well it pulls now.

Attachments

• 20230310_160700.jpg
    20230310_160700.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Hi!

UPDATE
Went to the range finally, ran 150 rounds through the gun. Doing all kinds of drills. Every thing worked perfectly using plain old Blazer 124 ammo. No malfunctions at all. The comp stayed in place. I'm very pleased. I did use the Mantis to track the recoils. From what I can tell, with the comp, the recoil was between 15 and 25% less. It also rose very straight up. Getting the second shot was much easier and faster. Below is a shot of the target used for all 150 rounds at 7 and 10 yards. Had one flyer, the trigger surprised me how well it pulls now.

Cracking good toast, Grommet!

cracking-good-toast-grommet.gif

Nice work!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back