testtest

This is a big deal and USA better have a response

Time to deploy the Space Force X-Wings....

1643390122067.png

1643390159543.png

We are close to behind the curve in nearly everything militarily because the Chinese don’t have to worry about budget and govt oversight. They are currently developing technologies at a significantly higher rate than us because of it. The days of us moving masses of assets into a theater at whatever pace we dictate, as we did in Iraq are long gone.

Pretty sure we and the Russians signed a pact back when Regean was in office not to militarize space. We used SDI tech to scare the snot out of the ruskies. China never signed such a pact so therefore they can do it and share the intelligence with Moscow
Yes we had better wake the F up. Right now we're dependent on China for just about everything. It's scary as fook.

We are close to behind the curve in nearly everything militarily because the Chinese don’t have to worry about budget and govt oversight. They are currently developing technologies at a significantly higher rate than us because of it. The days of us moving masses of assets into a theater at whatever pace we dictate, as we did in Iraq are long gone.
I suspect that when we buy products made in China a large part of each dollar ends up in the pocket of the Chinese gov't. As I see it the US has in a way subsidized China's military expansion and have created a frankenstein: a thing that becomes terrifying or destructive to its maker.

So, I don’t consider myself an optimistic not a pessimist; I’m a pragmatist. The glass is neither half full nor half empty—it’s at 50% capacity.

That being said, taking a long, hard, cold look at history—and the history of empires, in particular…

The 20th Century will be known as the “American Century”…because American hegemony is fading fast.

I suspect that, by the dawn of the 22nd century—assuming the world makes it that far—the United States will have the same global clout as Spain or the Netherlands; once a global superpower, now failed.

So, I don’t consider myself an optimistic not a pessimist; I’m a pragmatist. The glass is neither half full nor half empty—it’s at 50% capacity.

That being said, taking a long, hard, cold look at history—and the history of empires, in particular…

The 20th Century will be known as the “American Century”…because American hegemony is fading fast.

I suspect that, by the dawn of the 22nd century—assuming the world makes it that far—the United States will have the same global clout as Spain or the Netherlands; once a global superpower, now failed.
I don’t consider myself an optimistic not a pessimist; I’m a pragmatist. The glass is neither half full nor half empty—it’s at 50% capacity.

Dead on target, bro…

As long as we keep electing politicians at all levels & from both parties that put the USA last, stuff their pockets with foreign cash, and act to tear the society apart based on racial/ideological differences, that may happen.

As long as we keep electing politicians at all levels & from both parties that put the USA last, stuff their pockets with foreign cash, and act to tear the society apart based on racial/ideological differences, that may happen.
It’s (probably) going to happen.

It’s hard to argue against the United States being irrevocably damaged in the last election by the attempted usurpation by the former occupant, and the continued clinging to the falsehood of a “rigged” election.

What will be interesting is the reaction of deeply “red” states who receive the most Federal dollars per capita when that teat goes dry.

Back