testtest

This is Getting Ridiculous

So I know there is a thread on spam fake websites I daily look through and clear my email junk folder and I’m amazed at the stupid, bull 💩 and sometimes ridiculously “funny stupid”
Emails I get.
Obviously I don’t open any of them and the following are screenshots of them so can’t be opened.

First…..really???
AF278636-2384-4105-AF4C-0C0E0FF9372E.jpeg

If it’s a (do not reply) how can I confirm receipt???

Second….
3C3E6C65-7C64-4DCA-8666-CD0D5C577000.jpeg

Um I don’t have (State Farm) for insurance so obviously I have no open claim???

A2CECC77-EBB8-4376-A7C6-DA40D396A0D3.jpeg

If I was to believe this I would have every (DeWalt) product ever made for free from every home improvement store there is. Stupid.

I understand I’m not the only one receiving this crap but also can’t believe people actually fall for this.

So I know there is a thread on spam fake websites I daily look through and clear my email junk folder and I’m amazed at the stupid, bull 💩 and sometimes ridiculously “funny stupid”
Emails I get.
Obviously I don’t open any of them and the following are screenshots of them so can’t be opened.

First…..really???View attachment 35123

Second….
View attachment 35124

View attachment 35125
If I was to believe this I would have every (DeWalt) product ever made for free from every home improvement store there is. Stupid.

I understand I’m not the only one receiving this crap but also can’t believe people actually fall for this.
I have gotten several of the same ones. DeWalt Heater for one. Most of it goes to a spam folder but some slip through to one of my inboxes. They are pretty easy to spot. And you can always click on the sender inside the email body and a drop down will open showing you the email address it was sent from.

I've probably won a half dozen "free" iPhone 14s this week :) as well as Dewalt tools.

I saw that Twitter had a recent data breech that exposed about 200 million email addresses.
I suspect that is where my recent increased spam is originating from even though I seldom use Twitter, but I do have an account.

I've probably won a half dozen "free" iPhone 14s this week :) as well as Dewalt tools.

I saw that Twitter had a recent data breech that exposed about 200 million email addresses.
I suspect that is where my recent increased spam is originating from even though I seldom use Twitter, but I do have an account.

I’ve never used “Twitter” or any of those other sites. Total bull 💩 as far as I’m concerned. And how many times has
(T-Mobile) been hacked? Usually twice a year!!! Yeah I’m definitely NOT going to use them as cell carrier.

Emails I get.

First…..really???View attachment 35123

Second….
View attachment 35124

View attachment 35125

It appears I am on the same spam mailing list you are on.
I have yahoo for e-mail and their e-mail filters are useless, to ban domain names they want more money.
Tried forwarding to the FDC spam reporting, but I'm sure they are overwhelmed also.
I am still waiting for that nigerian prince to send me my lottery winnings.

It appears I am on the same spam mailing list you are on.
I have yahoo for e-mail and their e-mail filters are useless, to ban domain names they want more money.
Tried forwarding to the FDC spam reporting, but I'm sure they are overwhelmed also.
I am still waiting for that nigerian prince to send me my lottery winnings.
Frustrating, funny and infuriating at the same time.

Lol okay well here’s my theory. Everyone one has their own perception of how smart the general population is, this perception is influenced by that persons own intelligence/common sense, and generally their own personnel connections (family/friends). Jobs can come into play as different jobs require different amount of coordination with the public or people.

But according to recent studies, around 54% of the population of the US reads at the 6th grade level. So perhaps you are giving people to much credit.

Back