testtest

This Is Very Hard For Me To Write

Thank you for your concern guys, yesterday was the best day all week with my son talking to his mother in a better frame of mind. With him being 27 HIPPA laws prevent the doctors working with him from sharing any information which to say the least is extremely frustrating but understandable.
His mother and I are taking it one day at a time. 😔

Am glad things are better Keystone and hopefully all continues to improve.

"With him being 27 HIPPA laws prevent the doctors working with him from sharing any information which to say the least is extremely frustrating but understandable."

- Wanting to know how your kids are is normal for most anyone. - Signed patient consent form is all that's needed of who to release info to or not, generally standard procedure. But, choice is patients once they're of legal age.
In confusion or oversight, consent may have been overlooked, neglected or forgotten about? Many things can be blurred in certain conditions too? Patients often forget or don't know because of frame of mind at the time, if they're even asked? Healthcare also can use lack of info as an excuse for whatever? - Kids or loved ones may be of legal age, but love, care and concern rarely ends.

Ty is back home with his mother, I am happy to report he is in a much better frame of mind. According to my ex his release from the hospital was contingent on him accepting to take medication and agreeing to see a therapist. His mother and I are hoping and praying the worst is behind us.
He is talking about eventually moving to Colorado which is where he spent two weeks camping two months ago.

Thank you again for all the positive support I’ve received from each and everyone on the forum, You are great friends. God bless all of you.

Ty is back home with his mother, I am happy to report he is in a much better frame of mind. According to my ex his release from the hospital was contingent on him accepting to take medication and agreeing to see a therapist. His mother and I are hoping and praying the worst is behind us.
He is talking about eventually moving to Colorado which is where he spent two weeks camping two months ago.

Thank you again for all the positive support I’ve received from each and everyone on the forum, You are great friends. God bless all of you.
That's great news brother. :)

Keystone 👍

Good news Keystone, glad to hear he is doing better.

Back