testtest

This May Be the Final Nail in the Coffin

MEANINGLESS TO CRIMINALS!!!!!!!! GO CHECK THEIR FIREARMS FOR LOCKS! WHAT CA CAN DO IS QUIT RELEASING FELONY CRIMINALS OF VIOLANCE BACK INTO THE POPULAS SO THEY (CRIMINALS) CAN KILL MORE PEOPLE! CA CIVILIANS NEED TO PASS AN ACT MAKING ACCOUNTABILITY OF THOSE WHO RELEASE THOSE SAID CRIMINALS!

(5) Registered owners ofup to ten firearms shall pay a $100 yearly fee and $20 for every firearm owned above ten firearms.

They are making it impossible for the average multi gun owner to live there, i'd pack my crap up and get the holy hell outta that place. forget them commie bastards and the horse they rode in on.

(5) Registered owners ofup to ten firearms shall pay a $100 yearly fee and $20 for every firearm owned above ten firearms.

They are making it impossible for the average multi gun owner to live there, i'd pack my crap up and get the holy hell outta that place. forget them commie bastards and the horse they rode in on.
Although I totally agree with everything you said however why blame the horse? It’s just a horse…….

MEANINGLESS TO CRIMINALS!!!!!!!! GO CHECK THEIR FIREARMS FOR LOCKS! WHAT CA CAN DO IS QUIT RELEASING FELONY CRIMINALS OF VIOLANCE BACK INTO THE POPULAS SO THEY (CRIMINALS) CAN KILL MORE PEOPLE! CA CIVILIANS NEED TO PASS AN ACT MAKING ACCOUNTABILITY OF THOSE WHO RELEASE THOSE SAID CRIMINALS!
Well right now they have a serial killer in Los Angeles killing homeless men.
And according to reports LA has a record 45,000 homeless people.
It’s a 💩 show of a cluster F…

ca residents should demand all public officials get zero armed protection..
renew license annually?????
on top of all the other BS and a board of ten that i am sure are appointed and have no legal recourse against them or even to vote for the members of said board

Hi,

Oh. My. Goodness.

Just reading through the first 10 pages of that legislation I see new taxes, lots of vague legalese, privacy concerns, creating policy from "experimental" research (WTH is that?), infringement after infringement, and a big bureaucratic mess that would continue to grow and never go away.

I am more glad every day that I left that state. It's gotten worse in the two years I've been gone. I feel sorry for the residents who seem to be clueless. I feel really bad for the residents who are aware of what's going on but are powerless to make changes because of the Democrat supermajority. That state will have to implode before any significant changes will occur. I just hope CA doesn't take the whole country with it.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Taxes and licenses. To exercise a constitutionally protected right. Awesome.

By golly, in the Golden State we will make it illegal to own firearms but pooping in public on the street will be tolerated. What a sick and perverse group of political "leaders" they have there. 🤢
I watched a debate between Gov Newsom and Gov DeSantis a few nights ago and I swear I believe I heard Gov Newsom say that "pooping in public" wasn't true. Of course I heard him say a lot of other things that were not true as well.

It does seem that since the lock down (Covid), many, many folks have learned they can work remotely in their jobs, and not many companies are being really successful in getting them back into the office. What it appears is happening is many are relocating to Texas, Fl, and other red states and are working remotely while learning to enjoy the real freedoms of places other than Ca. That's all good except that so many of them are bringing their politics with them to the red states that soon they will be purple, then blue states, just like Ca is now. jj

Funny story…..

We were working on the camper over the weekend and stopped at a McDonalds for fries and a milkshake on the way home, I was waiting in the truck for my lady when a young man approached and told me he never saw my truck before, he said I just moved here from California and what animals do I rescue?
I told him (Raptors) Birds of Prey……
With a straight face he said……

Oh….. you mean like Dinosaurs……..🤦‍♂️😵‍💫

And that my friends is what’s coming out of California……….

this is very disturbing to people like me in democratic controlled states..what sometimes gets passed in CA, sweeps across to the other Dem states.

and NO...moving away is NOT an option for some of us, so please don't respond with..."Move away"

it started decades ago with the CARB regulations, and anti-pollution.

kinda hard to NOT find CA emissions equipped vehicles sold new on dealer lots all across the nation, for the past several decades.

now as we know, CA mandated all electric cars to be sold in 2035, no matter their power grid, brown outs, black outs, whatever outs, and NO charging of the vehicles on those days.....so what...walk to work?? use public transit..??? don't busses need to be recharged too.???

and so even when it is deemed "Unconstitutional" by the courts, these states still press thier anti-gun/2A rights legislation.

even that nit-wit goobener of NY, said, she didn't care what the courts said, she wants all New Yorkers to be safe....

all these elected officials across this nation, took an oath to...."Defend the Constitution", yet they try , and try to take away peoples rights.

yet, to this day, the Progressives, and other Democrats, continue to be more and more lax on the crimes, the punishments, and the criminals.

the armageddon, and apocalypse...are getting closer each and every day.

If these people were truly serious, they would: close the border, enforce existing law, jail criminals, eliminate no cash bail, eliminate the $1,000 limit towards theft and have DA's that protect the public. I'm sure there are more proven solutions that would reduce crime of all kinds. Targeting guns is a red herring.

Time is getting close.
5235713336THtW.jpg

this is very disturbing to people like me in democratic controlled states..what sometimes gets passed in CA, sweeps across to the other Dem states.

and NO...moving away is NOT an option for some of us, so please don't respond with..."Move away"

it started decades ago with the CARB regulations, and anti-pollution.

kinda hard to NOT find CA emissions equipped vehicles sold new on dealer lots all across the nation, for the past several decades.

now as we know, CA mandated all electric cars to be sold in 2035, no matter their power grid, brown outs, black outs, whatever outs, and NO charging of the vehicles on those days.....so what...walk to work?? use public transit..??? don't busses need to be recharged too.???

and so even when it is deemed "Unconstitutional" by the courts, these states still press thier anti-gun/2A rights legislation.

even that nit-wit goobener of NY, said, she didn't care what the courts said, she wants all New Yorkers to be safe....

all these elected officials across this nation, took an oath to...."Defend the Constitution", yet they try , and try to take away peoples rights.

yet, to this day, the Progressives, and other Democrats, continue to be more and more lax on the crimes, the punishments, and the criminals.

the armageddon, and apocalypse...are getting closer each and every day.
When ANY elected official says they do not care about the law (and, by extension, the court's interpretation of that law), that official should be summarily dismissed and removed from office.

Lack of public outcry from both sides of the aisle is inexcusable. The neglect of the rule of law will destroy this society. Without the rule of law, anarchy will prevail.

When ANY elected official says they do not care about the law (and, by extension, the court's interpretation of that law), that official should be summarily dismissed and removed from office.

Lack of public outcry from both sides of the aisle is inexcusable. The neglect of the rule of law will destroy this society. Without the rule of law, anarchy will prevail.
When you elect a Weiner what do you expect 🤣

Back