testtest

This was a first

Sld1959

Hellcat
Getting ready to take my wife to a Dr's appointment in Detroit so I changed pants and am taking the P365xl and spare mag. Threaded the holster on made sure the belt loop was in between the slots like nornal and then put on the horizontal mag pouch then got dressed.

When time came I lifted my shirt and tried to insert pistol and it was like.

WTH why cannot I put the pistol in the holster. Try try finally I look and the holster is upside down. Looked around quick to make sure no one was watching then redid it.

In all the years, that was a first.

20220415_095900.jpg

Getting ready to take my wife to a Dr's appointment in Detroit so I changed pants and am taking the P365xl and spare mag. Threaded the holster on made sure the belt loop was in between the slots like nornal and then put on the horizontal mag pouch then got dressed.

WTH why cannot I put the pistol in the holster. Try try finally I look and the holster is upside down. Looked around quick to make sure no one was watching then redid it.

View attachment 53098
As long as u don’t tell anyone, no one can bust ur chops. 1st glance thot that was a Mitch Rosen holster b4 I zoomed in. Cricket & Ultratech ? Quality. Where do u land the mag, 7-8 or 10-11 o’clock ?

Stoner holsters out of Ohio I have 4 of them, great prices workmanship and fast delivery. It's a dual position strong side/ cross draw. Yes the UCX85 goes in left front pocket and Cricket goes in right change pocket.

The mag pouch I put against the belt loop say between 1 and 2 o'clock.

Last edited:
Stoner holsters out of Ohio I have 4 of them, great prices workmanship and fast delivery. It's a dual position strong side cross draw. Yes the UCX85 goes in left front pocket and Cricket goes in right change pocket.

The mag pouch I against the belt loop say between 1 and 2 o'clock.
Leather OWB feels too thick to me & no way 4 IWB, have couple living in dusty boxes. Still, dual position cross draw & strong side is tempting cuz getting 365xl w/ comp & ambi safety being LH. Hmmm .. Stoner out of Ohio, huh ? Come on Google ..

Arkansas … hmmm… prob has to do with putting something in where it dont belong … on a farm … 🤪🤪🤪🤪 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

AN Arkansas farmer picks up a hitch hiker on his way back to his farm.​

The farmer asks "Do you need a place to stay for the night? You can sleep in my barn, but you have to leave tomorrow". The hitch hiker agree's to this and is happy to have a roof over his head.
The next morning, the farmer comes out to the barn and sees the hitch hiker sitting on a bucket in the middle of the barn with all sorts of animals around him. The farmer asks what he is doing and the hitch hiker replies "Oh yeah...well I can talk to animals". The farmer does not believe him and asks him to prove it. "Well, that is your horse Delilah, you ride her every morning along your fence line to make sure there is no gaps or damage". The farmer is dumbfounded by this.
"That is your cow Bess, you milk her every morning after your ride on Delilah". The farmer replies "That is amazing! you are absolutely right!". The hitch hiker goes on and says "And those are your sheep" and the farmer cuts him of screaming "THOSE SHEEP ARE FREAKING LIARS!"

View attachment 53098
Crap, Matt and I would book a prisoner in, get in our unit- WAIT, forgot my piece, its in the lock box. 😁😁

Back