testtest

This ZQi ammo I keep hearing about

Have used it in the past but haven't seen amy for quite awhile. The stuff I used awhile back was fine, but can't vouch for it these days.

I'm thinking the ad I saw for it stated 'Brass' cased. Not certain and there may also be some of it steel cased.

Also ealier tonight I saw an article where approximately 7million rnds (2 semi truck loads) of ammo was hijacked during transport down in Mexico on it'w way to the US. The writer says about 98.5% of it was all .22 cal so not likely the cartels would derive much use for it. I wonder if that writer understands the AR15 is a .22 cal. My guess, probably not. Just some asinine editor, writer or other not wanting it known the Mexican locals allowed for this kind of heist.

'Course on the other hand it might have actually been .22LR too. But why would anyone take the risk to hijack 7m rounds of .22 LR? I dunno!

I use brass or nickel plated brass. I have shot one mag ( 30) through one of my ARs ( with no problems), but it wasn't my ammo or mag. I would never buy steel. Not because I have any evidence that it's bad or would hurt anything, it's just that ammo should be brass cased in my mind. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I use brass or nickel plated brass. I have shot one mag ( 30) through one of my ARs ( with no problems), but it wasn't my ammo or mag. I would never buy steel. Not because I have any evidence that it's bad or would hurt anything, it's just that ammo should be brass cased in my mind. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
About same.
Nickle plated brass Speer HP's for CC usually when can get it, everything else brass except for AK. They generally use anything. At least so far.

Back