testtest

Those 'HoneyBadgers'

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
I'm seeing/hearing more and more about these 'HoneyBadger' loads and as time goes on developing more interest in them ..... maybe! Even though I typically like something a little heavier, I'm impressed by the advertised performance of these 100gr loads.

Has anybody here tried any of them in their new "HellCat" yet? It seems to me that with the projectile being as blunt as it is, there might be some feeding/cycling issues, even with the feed ramp as polished as it is on the "HellCat". I don't have a ready source to get any of them at the moment, but assuming they do become available in the reasonably near future, can anyone provide any insight in to how well they work/don't work in the "HellCat"?
1602475739303.png

jumpinjoe- I recently switched to the Black Hills Honey Badger 9mm 125 grain Subsonic rounds for my Hellcat. I shot several boxes of it with no issues off any kind. It's not +P like the 100 grain but performs well in shorter barrels like the Hellcat. Handguns Magazine did a test a while back. Below is a link. Just scroll down the page that comes up and you'll find it.

jumpinjoe- I recently switched to the Black Hills Honey Badger 9mm 125 grain Subsonic rounds for my Hellcat. I shot several boxes of it with no issues off any kind. It's not +P like the 100 grain but performs well in shorter barrels like the Hellcat. Handguns Magazine did a test a while back. Below is a link. Just scroll down the page that comes up and you'll find it.

Thanks for the info and the link. Good stuff!

Back