testtest

Thoughts on Syria (Iran)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stability in the region is strategically critical to America. Israel is an important ally, and make no mistake, they rely upon us for their very survival. Iran is an evil regime. The Ayatollah is the devil's own. We are dealing with savage ISIS and IRGC proxies who hate us and everything about us. Never forget that so many of the attacks on Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan were IRGC led and/or planned. We have a clueless administration who want to negotiate with people who would like to murder us. God knows how many of them have have infiltrated the U.S. through our open borders. It takes rough men willing to bring terrible violence down upon them, but we have a woke administration who believe you can pick up a turd from the clean end. Remember that Biden advised Obama to not approve the Osama Bin Laden operation because it was too much risk. God forbid when Iran has a nuclear arsenal, and Israel is an important factor in delaying that. I am convinced that at some point we will get to a point with Iran that we will have to bring maximum violence to their homeland to stop their evil doings.

Last edited:
f256d14a-dad0-4b1a-9a3f-2c08f4167765_jpeg-jpg.93166

Al-Jazeera TV reports that an "Unspecified country" has reportedly conveyed Israel a message from Iran.
The message contained Satellite images & maps of Israel’s nuclear, biological and chemical weapons’ warehouses, Iran has warned it would strike these sites, if attacked by Israel.

According to Mzahem who has security source stationed around eastern Syria - The Authorization to strike the US Conico Oil fields by Iranian backed militants was given by the Russian military.

Wow. What's your problem with Jews ? If anything we have kept Israel from taking care of their business in the name of " World peace". If we had taken the leash off them in the 70s Iran would be a F'ing golf course right now.

Where did I say I have a problem with Jews? Don't start nonsense... I have a problem with allowing ourselves to be used by people who hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back