testtest

Thread Picture Criteria

KLGunner

Staff member
The question was brought up by a few members and discussed by Staff about what is okay as far as posting pictures to the forum in regards to wild animals. Below is what was said and agreed upon. We don’t see the issue with it if it is a game animal and was already dead in the picture. That being said on this is if it is a game animal and in season then it should be fine as long as in the picture the animal is dead and it’s not morbid (I.E. full of blood or shown cut open). Now if it is another form of “living” life and a picture is taken of a firearm pointed at it then it can be considered poaching for propaganda which in some if not all states could be illegal.

Note:
Admin will be discussing the rules further and one of us will be posting the definitions of the rules as we see fit. If anyone has questions about any of the rules as they stand please don’t hesitate to ask about them. Rules can be found at the bottom of the sight in the terms and rules hyperlink.

The question was brought up by a few members and discussed by Staff about what is okay as far as posting pictures to the forum in regards to wild animals. Below is what was said and agreed upon. We don’t see the issue with it if it is a game animal and was already dead in the picture. That being said on this is if it is a game animal and in season then it should be fine as long as in the picture the animal is dead and it’s not morbid (I.E. full of blood or shown cut open). Now if it is another form of “living” life and a picture is taken of a firearm pointed at it then it can be considered poaching for propaganda which in some if not all states could be illegal.

Note:
Admin will be discussing the rules further and one of us will be posting the definitions of the rules as we see fit. If anyone has questions about any of the rules as they stand please don’t hesitate to ask about them. Rules can be found at the bottom of the sight in the terms and rules hyperlink.
Can I show a mouse in a trap that got into my mustang this past winter?
JK 🤣

I would really like to know where your mind goes sometimes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was once a normal person just like you then one day I met Annihilator and BET7 and it all changed.

These guys have a looney effect on people making them say the craziest things that you can't control, please help me it's like a Rockey & Bullwinkle cartoon in my head with these guys around!

Note:
Admin will be discussing the rules further and one of us will be posting the definitions of the rules as we see fit. If anyone has questions about any of the rules as they stand please don’t hesitate to ask about them. Rules can be found at the bottom of the sight in the terms and rules hyperlink
That's kinda border line Lib Tardish awe my Dead Hog & Dead Coyote offended some snowflake anti, Trumper boo fookin hoo

I was once a normal person just like you then one day I met Annihilator and BET7 and it all changed.

These guys have a looney effect on people making them say the craziest things that you can't control, please help me it's like a Rockey & Bullwinkle cartoon in my head with these guys around!
1584921214378.jpeg

Yep, 10mm.......AB Normal....😂😂😂😂

That's kinda border line Lib Tardish awe my Dead Hog & Dead Coyote offended some snowflake anti, Trumper boo fookin hoo
mor·bid /ˈmôrbəd/ adjective 1. characterized by or appealing to an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death and disease.
Example:
"he had long held a morbid fascination with the horrors of contemporary warfare"

Back