testtest

Thread size.

I don't have this gun, so unfamiliar with it? If it mounts directly and gives you use of both sights that would be the best option. in case of optic failure. Do you have an idea of how much longer the screw is?

I don't have this gun, so unfamiliar with it? If it mounts directly and gives you use of both sights that would be the best option. in case of optic failure. Do you have an idea of how much longer the screw is?
not by much. The screws are about half an inch long so maybe 2/16 need to come off. I took the screws to lowes just to mount it but they don't have any that are shorter then 1/2. I bought longer ones to cut and nuts the fix the threads but they would screw into the slide.

not by much. The screws are about half an inch long so maybe 2/16 need to come off. I took the screws to lowes just to mount it but they don't have any that are shorter then 1/2. I bought longer ones to cut and nuts the fix the threads but they would screw into the slide.
There is a place called Screwkey that has a large variety of sizes and lengths. Check on specialty places for odd and small items. I've used washers for shims also, but that might require 2 at least? The screws are soft enough too file or saw off. Before doing I put a nut all the way on the screw before cutting. Then back off the nut too clean up the threads. Last resort type use.

I got it mounted. The Thread size I found out was M4.70 The crews that cam with the sight were .13 in too long. I bought some nuts sawed some off the backed the screws out of the nuts, applied some blue locktite and it looks awesome!!! IMG_4029.jpeg

Back