testtest

Thug Tries to Rob Concealed Carry Permit Holder during Facebook Marketplace Meetup, Pays with His Life

The only downside, he only got one of them…
Unfortunately there are many scams like this to con and rob people. The person was smart enough to bring a friend and a firearm, just in case. While it would be better if he was able to neutralize the others, only those of you who have been in a firefight know what its like to shoot and get out of spot "X" fast.❗

Thanks for the link, Lexie. The incident didn’t make the news here.

I am just glad the victim wasn’t hauled off to jail. This was Illinois after all.
Yes, however being that was in Illinois a true corrupt blue state, IMO the person with the firearm was black as well as we all know the fake media will bury this story even through he was fully justified in self-defense.🤔

“They met in an alley”…
Yep…uh nope. nuh uh.

Public place like a large shopping center parking lot at least, local PD parking lot whenever possible.
Alley? Hell no.
Especially for something like a car.
Exactly, no alleys, only public places where people are around and armed and with a friend or two.

I read years ago that some kid had listed his playstation in Craigslist.
I kid met the person who was interested in the playstation(it did not say where)
They met and the other person just shot and killed the kid for a playstation.
I did not hear anything else about it after that.

You just never know,

Exactly, no alleys, only public places where people are around and armed and with a friend or two.

I read years ago that some kid had listed his playstation in Craigslist.
I kid met the person who was interested in the playstation(it did not say where)
They met and the other person just shot and killed the kid for a playstation.
I did not hear anything else about it after that.

You just never know,
I would bet that kinda thing happens more than we hear/know.
How many times they were just held up at gunpoint, handed it over… and we never heard of it.

this.....

“The parking lot and lobby of the police department are also available to conduct such transactions.”

here the police encourage any transactions to take place on police property, where cameras are all over the place, as well as on duty cops.

something of an update:

Authorities said that the concealed carry holder was a legal gun owner from another state and had a license to carry the weapon from one state to another. He was released without any charges.

Back