testtest

TIL: California Compliant Hellcats are Not Gear Up Eligible

X

XD94045

So, finally after waiting for what felt like an eternity from SA announcing that Hellcats were coming to California, to finally getting one in my hands, I decided to reach out to SA to see if they would extend the opportunity to obtain the additional mags.

Well…

Nope.

The Customer Service Representative emailed me back and said, “According to Management, because the guns were not on the Roster during the time of the sale, the Gear Up offer does not apply.”

While I knew this was a long shot, I figured that since those of us here in California spent an arm and a leg more than the rest of the free world for this gun, they just might show us some love.

Oh well.

So, finally after waiting for what felt like an eternity from SA announcing that Hellcats were coming to California, to finally getting one in my hands, I decided to reach out to SA to see if they would extend the opportunity to obtain the additional mags.

Well…

Nope.

The Customer Service Representative emailed me back and said, “According to Management, because the guns were not on the Roster during the time of the sale, the Gear Up offer does not apply.”

While I knew this was a long shot, I figured that since those of us here in California spent an arm and a leg more than the rest of the free world for this gun, they just might show us some love.

Oh well.
That severely sucks…😒

That sucks, when I got a XD there ( before I moved to a free state) I got the gear up with it that is the only reason I bought a XD.

i think "as a courtesy" to new Hellcat owners of commifornia, at least accept say on a "first come first served" Gear Up, to maybe the first 300-500 buyers.

the "good will" the company just blew is astounding.

it ain't like Springfield is dirt poor........but they have exhibited of being Dirt Cheap.

Back