testtest

Time flys.

Does indeed, but as traumatic as those things may have been to some, those are low on my fixed points of time reference. Lots of varied differences of opinion on those events which I find useless to discuss, they get to heated and no minds are changed.

For time references I look more family events, 46 years since graduating, 44 years since my bride said I do, 43 years since my daughter was born.

Those are the things I look back on and realize I am on the back side of things, so best to enjoy every day I get.

Doesn't seem like it's been 31 years since Ruby Ridge & 30 years since Waco.
But here we are again with an " out of control "AFT

Agreed with positive moments as milestones. Since my kids have graduated, it seems that years pass in what used to be months. Just pickin up speed heading downhill with the wind at my back.

But here we are again with an " out of control "AFT

Agreed with positive moments as milestones. Since my kids have graduated, it seems that years pass in what used to be months. Just pickin up speed heading downhill with the wind at my back.
Like I said, lots of opinions of what occurred during those events, enough versions to satisfy practically everyone. I stay out of them.

Doesn't seem like it's been 31 years since Ruby Ridge & 30 years since Waco.
i totally forgot about both of those.

my family has been growing over the years, most of my adult children were way younger back then, and i was on the road, so when i got home, family took precedence over world/national events.

it happened, investigations took place, did anyone (in power) actually learn from either..???

i totally forgot about both of those.

my family has been growing over the years, most of my adult children were way younger back then, and i was on the road, so when i got home, family took precedence over world/national events.

it happened, investigations took place, did anyone (in power) actually learn from either..???
NO, unfortunately. The dead remained dead, those responsible received awards and promotions.
I also remember Reginald Denny getting dragged out of his tractor and getting his head caved in on public television, live. Can't imagine how he felt.

Back