testtest

Time has come….

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Time has come where I can’t support the NRA anymore, sent my cancellation letter in today, really hated to do this, I have been a member since 1985, told them if they can get there situation straightened out, I would again join and support them. I will join other gun organizations in the meantime. So, haters going to hate, but I felt it was time right now.

Time has come where I can’t support the NRA anymore, sent my cancellation letter in today, really hated to do this, I have been a member since 1985, told them if they can get there situation straightened out, I would again join and support them. I will join other gun organizations in the meantime. So, haters going to hate, but I felt it was time right now.
Totally agree! Stop supporting a dead horse!

I am conflicted on this matter myself. I have also been a long time supporter and they need help and I don't just mean financially. That said I completely understand where you are coming from as I have been trying to decide if I am going to renew next year when my membership runs out. I certainly can't \won't fault you or anyone else who has moved on from them. There are many ways to support the 2nd.

Mine lapsed about a month ago. Been an off n on member since early 1980s… I’ll re-join just as soon as I see things turning in a direction I can support. They don’t have to be at the finish line - just pointed straight, please.
By the way, all this is why I don’t do life memberships, anywhere.

As a new member to the pro-2A mindset (new only in having a vocal opinion), I have avoided NRA. I know the cause is good but can't get behind the BS in them mgmt of the organization. Does anyone have any suggestions for other orgs that support RSO certification? I would like to pursue this to help out with other newbies at our range but it seems like NRA has a monopoly on that certification.

right now, i am in a different situation than you perhaps.

i belong to a private gun club, and to continue my membership, i must have an NRA membership as well.

i have to provide proof to the club.

so i just cannot drop out.

Sometimes things change one way or another Annie, Wishing things were different too.
You need to do what you think is right and you did. Under circumstances, nothing wrong with that.

Back