testtest

time will tell

Not as much info as I'd hoped for, but still informative. I'm awaiting on a cmmg 5.7 radial delayed AR conversion (not the pcc mag style) and watched this vid.

While it was about 9mils it did have reasonable info about recoil energy and how it was displaced. I haven't been able to find a side by comparison between the radial and roller styles like the straight and radial as linked above. Now for the "what buffering system I need and weighted buffer" question to be found or asked (probably from cmmg) for best answer?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1024818739?pid=461437 is offered in 3 barrel lengths.

tentative build

working on a pistol version build and clearly unsure of rules of so. I'll add pics/links of what could be possibilities?

Attachments

• 20240409_114459.jpg
    20240409_114459.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
I will state this about the radial delayed blowback in 5.7 compared to the ps90 and the ar57, there's less sight movement on the rdb than the other 2. No experience in the hk version, but the rdb is very smooth. I'll be getting pistol versions in 9 and 45 also. I'm using a carbine length tube that DOESN'T accept stocks (it's made the same as a pistol tube, but longer). I'm using a flatwire spring w/ 3oz carbine buffer. I might try as far down as 2ozs as that's even less reciprocating mass.

Back