testtest

to me, a turncoat

and so it goes, you cannot rely on supporters of the 2A
Yep, many years ago here in Ohio, Doug Applegate, a congressman, was a pro gun and 2nd amendment supporter, but when he wasn’t going to run for re-election, he turned his back on us ohioians

In the rush to "do something" politicians are quite willing to abandon common sense in favor of "optics". This gentleman has somehow concluded that limiting magazine capacity will protect his grandchildren while they are in school. How this restriction leads to a guarantee of safety is a leap of logic far beyond the realm of reason in a logical person's mind.

Foolish actions like this are reason enough to distrust establishment politicians. Fortunately, we have the opportunity to kick the entirety of the House of Representatives coming in November. We  must hold these anti-American political hacks accountable for their actions. Make sure your voice is heard prior to the coming election and vote according to your convictions.

And Massachusetts just overrode the governor's veto, and will now issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens. This will also allow them to vote. My how fast we are destroying our country. It sure is something, isn't it?
it never ends, the stupidity of it all.
In the rush to "do something" politicians are quite willing to abandon common sense in favor of "optics". This gentleman has somehow concluded that limiting magazine capacity will protect his grandchildren while they are in school. How this restriction leads to a guarantee of safety is a leap of logic far beyond the realm of reason in a logical person's mind.

Foolish actions like this are reason enough to distrust establishment politicians. Fortunately, we have the opportunity to kick the entirety of the House of Representatives coming in November. We  must hold these anti-American political hacks accountable for their actions. Make sure your voice is heard prior to the coming election and vote according to your convictions.
my personal philosophy is to vote out the incumbents every election.

if they cannot do the job in the first 4 years (or what ever the first term years are), then why would i want them to stay another term?

to get comfortable with them and thier ideals?

uh...no thank you

Bait and Switch, flip-flopping, back stabbing (D) politicians. Apparently changed their minds after some wrangling on amendments and after the opposition attendees left the hearing.

Seems to me he and others are at that stage where they no longer care about the constituency or re-election, getting policy from someone at the kitchen table.
There’s a problem with Easily influenced milquetoasts.

Ruggeiro; “I can't see where anyone would need more than 10 bullets…”
What the interviewer didn’t ask is if he ever supported +10 mags previously. Clearly I think he was influenced to change his mind.
What happens when he no longer thinks nobody needs any firearm? Magazine Bans are baby steps to a greater control.

If +10’s were available before why is there a need to now ban them?
Oh, it’s because of Bad Guys they allow to walk out of all accountability.
Criminals see that there are no strict penalties for their violent crimes but that’s never brought up. Locally, if the prosecutors would only do their job, enhancing and following the laws on the books by handing down stiff sentencing for commision of any firearm offenses, even more severe if using a +10, maybe these assailants would be kept off streets. The word spreads quickly.

Recent pandering has resulted in no enhanced penalty has been administered by the courts because of new justice and bail bond reforms.
Drug zones, gun zones, speed zones, quiet zones. The only one penalized is the one that can afford to pay a fine or can’t afford to lose a day of work to pay the fine.

Taking away magazines (or guns) or limits on ammunition from every law abiding citizen is still an infringement.

Bait and Switch, flip-flopping, back stabbing (D) politicians. Apparently changed their minds after some wrangling on amendments and after the opposition attendees left the hearing.

Seems to me he and others are at that stage where they no longer care about the constituency or re-election, getting policy from someone at the kitchen table.
There’s a problem with Easily influenced milquetoasts.

Ruggeiro; “I can't see where anyone would need more than 10 bullets…”
What the interviewer didn’t ask is if he ever supported +10 mags previously. Clearly I think he was influenced to change his mind.
What happens when he no longer thinks nobody needs any firearm? Magazine Bans are baby steps to a greater control.

If +10’s were available before why is there a need to now ban them?
Oh, it’s because of Bad Guys they allow to walk out of all accountability.
Criminals see that there are no strict penalties for their violent crimes but that’s never brought up. Locally, if the prosecutors would only do their job, enhancing and following the laws on the books by handing down stiff sentencing for commision of any firearm offenses, even more severe if using a +10, maybe these assailants would be kept off streets. The word spreads quickly.

Recent pandering has resulted in no enhanced penalty has been administered by the courts because of new justice and bail bond reforms.
Drug zones, gun zones, speed zones, quiet zones. The only one penalized is the one that can afford to pay a fine or can’t afford to lose a day of work to pay the fine.

Taking away magazines (or guns) or limits on ammunition from every law abiding citizen is still an infringement.
lawyers when preparing a case, here or anywhere else, "judge shop", for the judge that will be the most lenient on thier clients.

"they" the ones in charge of rhetoric, will state that the prisons are over crowded, and no one wants a prison in thier backyard, but they still want them?

many cities have high rise buildings, unoccupied...see where i am going with this...???

if you cannot build out...then build UP......

until all states reinstitute the death penalty, crimes of murder will continue, all due to the thugs knowing they will get "life" sentences, yet get out in 25 years for "good behavior" or some other BS reasoning.

horse thieves used to get hung, for stealing a horse.

car thieves, get all of maybe 3 to 5 years, out in 18 months (in some areas) again due to prison over crowding.

then there is "home confinement" what yet, another joke and a slap in the face to the victims.

Spineless Republicans (or anyone) who "can't see why" anyone needs more than 10 rounds don't understand the real issue. It's not the number 10 which violates the right. It is the assertion by the legislature to limit ammo capacity of firearms to whatever number they see fit that infringes upon the right. It doesn't matter what number they pick.

The arbitrary assertion of power is the infringement. If we accept the premise of a 10 round limit, how do we object when they change it to 5, as they just did in Canada? Certainly, even if they don't think 10 is unconstitutional, there must be some number between 10 and 0 that is. Well, what is it, and why? There is no answer, because the entire premise is wrong to begin with.

Not that discussions of principles or such concerns matter to people who feel they have to "do something."

Back