testtest

Too Much Gun for Home Defense?

I'm like John Wick who fires until empty and then picks up another fully load firearm to continue the fight. I normally don't have to get physical and wrestle anyone to get the next loaded firearm (well, maybe from a pillow or two here and there), as I have several different firearms stashed around the bedroom. :p:p:p

So you "Normally" get to the next loaded firearm without wrestling anyone?

And I thought I was bad having been shot at or shot over enough that it seems kinda normal. At least I don't normally have to get to my stashed weapons in the house. I probably should be stashing them from my wife. She scares me. :)

So you "Normally" get to the next loaded firearm without wrestling anyone?

And I thought I was bad having been shot at or shot over enough that it seems kinda normal. At least I don't normally have to get to my stashed weapons in the house. I probably should be stashing them from my wife. She scares me. :)
Well, not like John Wick :). In my bedroom I'd hope I could get to one or two before anyone got close to me. But seriously, I'm fortunate that I've never been in such a circumstance that others (like yourself), have been. As I live alone, I can hunker down in the bedroom, call 911, and leave through a window if it was necessary.

Remember if a stray round fired by YOU hits and kills a bystander in the home next door even if your protecting yourself you can be held liable and arrested and jailed and even imprisoned. I recomend Frangible bullets in the AR-15 if that's your choice for home defense weapon.
That's why it's important to train. Having lots of guns and ammo does no good if you never train and can't hit your target.

I personally don't believe there is such a thing as too much gun for home defense. Your home is a place of peace and refuge. It's your kingdom. Your loved ones are there. Locked doors are not to keep me safe. It's to give the intruder a chance to stop and think perhaps he shouldn't be doing what he is doing.

I'm a democrat and I have a XDM 10mm loaded with full house 180 grain hollowpoints ready for anyone that tries to come through my door. If that's not enough I assume the .460 S&W I'm about to pick up will be. Lord help me and everyone else if I have to pull out the AR10 :)

6A17BFF6-0147-493B-B392-837F3598CDD1.jpeg

Well, not like John Wick :). In my bedroom I'd hope I could get to one or two before anyone got close to me. But seriously, I'm fortunate that I've never been in such a circumstance that others (like yourself), have been. As I live alone, I can hunker down in the bedroom, call 911, and leave through a window if it was necessary.
I know brother. I was just screwing with you. ;-)

I'm a democrat and I have a XDM 10mm loaded with full house 180 grain hollowpoints ready for anyone that tries to come through my door. If that's not enough I assume the .460 S&W I'm about to pick up will be. Lord help me and everyone else if I have to pull out the AR10 :)

The left needs more people like you. It’s good that ideological opposites can find common ground. More of that and a return to civil discourse is desperately needed in this country and the world.
Enjoy your weekend Benstt.

Do you hold that XDM 10MM Sideways to shoot at unarmed people too?

The left needs more people like you. It’s good that ideological opposites can find common ground. More of that and a return to civil discourse is desperately needed in this country and the world.
Enjoy your weekend Benstt.
I hear you, brother. Taking the time to understand each other and discuss differences respectfully would go a long way to fixing our current troubles. Enjoy your weekend, Bassbob.

Back